New instrument = Guess what is it / what genre and win!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

We announces release of upcoming new plug-in for Windows and Apple Mac + competition:
Guess what is it (or at least for what genre), write in facebook comment (and here too) and win free copy.

https://www.facebook.com/gsonique/photo ... =3&theater

(you can write your tip in comments here).

Plug-in will be officially released in upcoming weeks.
Winner will be announced at the date of plug-in release at our facebook.
www.g-sonique.com

VST / AU plug-ins (instruments, effects, samples)

I would say 808

synthwave

mschenkel wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 pm I would say 808
No noo, anyway feel free to write next tip or write your idea which kind of instrument / effect / synth are you missing at the market (which should we develop in future?)

thx
www.g-sonique.com

A rompler.
Best
YY

Whywhy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:17 pmA rompler.
Sure looks like one ...

Lo-Fi multi-instrument

Nintendocore.

Multisample Hard Drive Streaming Technology with a big filter knob to make the EDM crowd scream when you open it.
As usual a wrapper vst for a mainstream sample pack...

Flute.
Dub reggae.

The market is full right now , another one ? We don't have time to learn the synths we have ... :)

johnwoo wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:43 am The market is full right now , another one ? We don't have time to learn the synths we have ... :)
Look at it as a soundpack. The number of controls is minimal, nothing to learn here. This is not a synth, nothing to do sound design at all... (no need to win either...; - )

Whywhy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:17 pmA rompler.
yes (with multisample - multioctave hard drive streaming technology = sounds good in wide range of notes/octaves and do not affect ram memory significantly)

but for which style?
www.g-sonique.com

Tbh, all you eager young bucks should give up now.
I'm pretty confident in my selections.

I mean why would any rompler designer bother making a vst for EDM pluck farts or synthwave bollocky basslines when every dog and his man makes those now?

Synth flute for dub reggae in a Harry Mudie stylee is what all the hip cats are shaking their tails at nowadays.

(But I'm sure that the developer's just after a couple more suggestions to pad this thread out so please continue to chip in).
Last edited by dark water on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kick drum for dance styles.

Return to “Instruments”