Sonic Academy NODE Wavetable Editor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got it. Very simple design and super easy to use. Supports raster and vector editing. Decent presets and useful default waveforms. Drag and drop. Interpolates waveforms. Slider and LFO wavetable preview. Supports multiple target folders for export. Affordable intro price. What's not to like?

Looks cool.
Eternitysound VST Banks

tony10000 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:25 am Just got it.
You did? :o How? The Node page isn't even working (at least over here) :hihi:

What is the price?
Last edited by fmr on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Uh, first wavetable editor which seems to have a usable and nice GUI :D
Not too expensive as well. Sure will do the try while i stay at home. Nice.

The web site is being difficult. Intermittent. Less than $25. Just keep reloading the page. Eventually it works. Also, 14 day free trial.
Last edited by tony10000 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tony10000 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:21 pm Less than $25 is the price.
How much is "less than $25"?
Fernando (FMR)

$24.72 is the listed price.

tony10000 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:21 pm Also, 14 day free trial.
Right now, I don't see much use for it over here. It does less than free wavetable editors I already have. But it does some neat tricks. Will give the trial a go, when ther site comes up.
Fernando (FMR)

I really like the interface and operation, which is very important for me, when working with such a tool. Might get it, when I got myself a synth with wavetable import (will probably get Serum at some point).

chk071 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:43 pm I really like the interface and operation, which is very important for me, when working with such a tool. Might get it, when I got myself a synth with wavetable import (will probably get Serum at some point).
Serum has its own wavetable editor, which is more powerful. :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

Oops, didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. :D

fmr wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:58 pm
chk071 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:43 pm I really like the interface and operation, which is very important for me, when working with such a tool. Might get it, when I got myself a synth with wavetable import (will probably get Serum at some point).
Serum has its own wavetable editor, which is more powerful. :shrug:
I agree that Serum's editor is way more powerful, but Node is designed for speed and ease of use. It really excels in both those areas.

It was designed for ANA2 users but works with any synth that supports wavetables and it outputs several file sizes from 512 to 16K.

I also found out that you can even use it as a really basic wavetable synth, albeit without an EG or filter. It records the movements of the morph slider as CC so you can also use it to produce morphing samples.

Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Yeah... This one is old, but is still my favorite. Too bad the author abandoned it, and lost the source code. I would certainly love to see this developed further. :clap:
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”