Jon Solo- Change of Plan

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So there was an April 2020 RPM challenge in light of the current pandemic.

Originally I was going to participate. However, I decided to do something different... see below.
Last edited by JonSolo on Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looking forward to hearing what you come up with. I'm not sure if I'll be entering this month. Really didn't do justice to it the first time.

While it seemed like a good idea at the time, I never dreamed I would be as busy as I have been this month. With the free time in between projects, it seemed like a good idea to go back to the February 2020 RPM challenge and make that into the best I could.

Here are the results of the past three weeks dedicating time effort, vocals, edits, etc., and even track order and song change...

https://kunaki.com/VinylRecord.ASP?ProductID=PX00400QR4

Hope you enjoy!

Well I had to take a month away from the studio. It was depressing to hang out and have zero inspiration. Most of the jobs I had got done or cancelled for the time being. But I am back in now and breathing into the summer, eish.

thejonsolo wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:51 am Well I had to take a month away from the studio. It was depressing to hang out and have zero inspiration. Most of the jobs I had got done or cancelled for the time being. But I am back in now and breathing into the summer, eish.
Well, it's good to have you back. I've been very busy and currently doing a NiN tribute CD of all things.

This year is certainly full of surprises.

Stay safe.

Return to “Music Cafe”