WTF!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm I used to have a room full of hardware too (began in 1977) until I got tired of the cables and repairs, not to mention the cost. I have 100 plus VSTs, not to mention hundreds of FX at the cost of maybe 6 hardware synths if I take the 6 most expensive that I owned.

I would never go back to those days for anything in the world.
i spent most of 77 probably asking "why?" or "whats that?", playing with matchbox cars and pretending to be luke skywalker from about june.

vurt wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:30 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm I used to have a room full of hardware too (began in 1977) until I got tired of the cables and repairs, not to mention the cost. I have 100 plus VSTs, not to mention hundreds of FX at the cost of maybe 6 hardware synths if I take the 6 most expensive that I owned.

i spent most of 77 probably asking "why?" or "whats that?", playing with matchbox cars and pretending to be luke skywalker from about june.
You always struck me as being much older.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:43 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:30 pm

You always struck me as being much older.
old soul in a new body :shrug:

but yup, thats a nice looking bundle of toys you have there 8)

Pretty good sound design and arrangement...great movement in the basses. However, and just a personal opinion, I think it's missing a hihat/clap/snare to help enhance the groove in certain areas. Feels like you got the kick and bass covered.

Return to “Music Cafe”