DANGER Roy Batty

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I detect a little vinyl crackle and distortion. A little tough to listen to on cans with all the bouncing between speakers but very cool sounds on this one.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:13 am ... very cool sounds on this one.
Thanks for the listen.

Bump for Wednesday :phones:

Some good rhythmic elements.
2:16 - 2:38 were the best parts for me.

danger roy batty!
sounds like a northern "lost in space!" :lol:

damn! thats fierce! :band2:
the bass has a john carpenter feel, which works really well with the dnb/glitch elements.

takes me back to many a festival and house party 8)

straight from the Tannhäuser Gate ...

:) thanks for the listens & comments. Much appreciated.

Had to go back to the start and give it a second listen after I heard it the first time as there was a lot I wanted to immediately re-hear.

I’m with vurt on the glitchy parts - really think they work well, but it’s a good mix of some really varied stuff that sits well together.

Forgotten wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:04 pm good mix of some really varied stuff that sits well together.
Thanks for re-listening :)

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm danger roy batty!
That would be "Danger: Nora Batty"

Is that Axon making some of the sounds on here? It's offsetting the groove from the synths in a pleasant and interesting way, or is it the other way round?

Good work :)

Sounds good. Would be a bit of a challenge wearing headphones but still interesting!
Enjoyed! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

seismic1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 pm Is that Axon making some of the sounds on here? It's offsetting the groove from the synths in a pleasant and interesting way, or is it the other way round?

Good work :)
Thanks. Yeah it's Axon2 doing the rhythmic stuff (well spotted) processed with Replicant2, and then Phosphor2 doing bass and other elements. The reverb is from Eos2.
Allomerus wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:49 am Sounds good. Would be a bit of a challenge wearing headphones but still interesting!
Enjoyed! :)
Cheers. I'm glad you liked it :D
seismic1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:58 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm danger roy batty!
That would be "Danger: Nora Batty"
:hihi:

I like it, you should try to get some gigs scoring video games imo. Certainly a perfect track for that kind of thing in particular I think. Though, to me, it sounded a bit more like lost in space than blade runner.

Return to “Music Cafe”