V-Station where to buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I received the synth for free through some deal with Focusrite or some other company.
Not 100% sure though.

Examigan wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:04 am I think I received the synth for free through some deal with Focusrite or some other company.
Not 100% sure though.
Didn't CM Magazine have it on the software collection for one issue?
A well-behaved signature.

German Beat magazine had it on one or two issues, which is where I have it from. I also got V-Station and Bass Station licenses from my Novation Impulse keyboard purchase, and... there was some other mag which had it on its DVD as well, so, I think I got it 3 times now. :)

No V-Station here - currently Ableton Lite, Audio Thing SR-88, Sonible Balancer, Serato Sample LE, Addictive Keys and some sample packs.

Thank you, chk071, for verifying. I knew I got one from Novation! I doubted myself since I saw the MusicTech dvd one in my account, but I guess I used the Novation one for some reason. I had purchased V-Station a while ago so I wonder why I activated a second license? Maybe because Tuesday?

Hmm... so V-station doesn’t come automatically with Novation hardwares?

I got mine with my Launchkey 49.
Image Image Image Image

Tannaliini, did you register your X-station with Novation?

Tannaliini wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:51 am Hmm... so V-station doesn’t come automatically with Novation hardwares?
Dunno if it comes with all hardware, but, it came with a Novation Impulse, and a LaunchControl here. Maybe older hardware doesn't come bundled with it.

omac wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:05 pm Tannaliini, did you register your X-station with Novation?
Yes, I registered- but no V-station :/

Tannaliini, I sent you a PM.

if someone have bass station licence to offers me....

hivkorn wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:15 pm if someone have bass station licence to offers me....
Just buy the bundle for $19 8)

Kumi_27 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:12 am
hivkorn wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:15 pm if someone have bass station licence to offers me....
Just buy the bundle for $19 8)
i find the licence i own in a very old mail :) so dot need it now

It looks like V-Station is no longer for sale anywhere right now?

I needed to reinstall it on a machine and my license file came up as invalid and I've no idea where the key is now.

Bass Station plugin is still available for purchase, so I wonder what's going on with V-Station.

Return to “Instruments”