Omnisphere 3 rumors

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EDIT: Nevermind, I've said too much.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

slaambo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:33 pm Tagging is a huge rumbling nuisance in my view, time-consuming, pedantic and vaguely Big Brotherish

Give us a drag n drop interface like Diva or Zebra. THEN it's a breeze to create custom folders.

Also I think Omnisphere really looks prehistoric.

PLZ, Spectrasonics, get rid of that puerile washbasin blue, it's just not good enough for the best-ever softsynth

O3 needs a modern graphic like Serum or that ace blue-and-silver skin for Dune 3 (know the one?) or ANA2, something attractive and cool.
I agree with this, and they can lose that pathetic Spiderman font for the Omnisphere name as well. This isn't a kids toy, it needs to stop looking like one. I would love to see them get rid of that ugly blue color and that fake brushed aluminum effect, changed out for something dark themed, easy on the eyes, with some Serum like style and normal font.

It should look like the professional and expensive software it is and with different switchable/user customizable themes.
Last edited by X86 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

X86 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:30 pm
slaambo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:33 pm Tagging is a huge rumbling nuisance in my view, time-consuming, pedantic and vaguely Big Brotherish

Give us a drag n drop interface like Diva or Zebra. THEN it's a breeze to create custom folders.

Also I think Omnisphere really looks prehistoric.

PLZ, Spectrasonics, get rid of that puerile washbasin blue, it's just not good enough for the best-ever softsynth

O3 needs a modern graphic like Serum or that ace blue-and-silver skin for Dune 3 (know the one?) or ANA2, something attractive and cool.
I agree with this, and they can lose that pathetic Spiderman font for the Omnisphere name as well. This isn't a kids toy, it needs to stop looking like one. It should look like the professional and expensive software it is and with different switchable/user customizable themes.
...i agree too, though it might not be a priority, it deserves it

WTF with Stylus RMX? well overdue a MAJOR upgrade...kinda rude really.
< nobody cares what you use >

Worth a watch. Bless them.
https://youtu.be/VIUXNiIV8pM

Return to “Instruments”