New king OZ records EQ: pre-release details

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, this is a new project named pristine, but the EQ might be named something else.

Here's a youtube video with a vocal narrative I put together. Sorry for the sound quality of the vocals, I'll try a different filter next time, the central air is a bit loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPePod ... e=youtu.be

I just wanted to add as well, due to the fact that the sound quality of My narrative was so poor; I decided to get started on adding a product to the king oz records EQ that removes the sound of rushing air from air conditioners and loud central air.

It will have the option of a wet dry mix and it should make it easier for people like myself who wishes to make narratives and can't change the fact that a room has an air distributing device nearby.
Last edited by kingozrecords on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi all, here's a new youtube video showing that I used this new EQ (now named king OZ records EQ) to make a good rap track.

https://youtu.be/TJgDeHdPLVU

Hello all, I'm bumping due to the fact that I have spent 5 days day and night perfecting the operation of this groundbreaking equalizer.

I don't know if a standard has ever been set in the means that the king OZ records does as if by magic.

That featureset is as follows:
  • Hiss Removal:
    This feature literally gets rid of hiss by percentile in a nearly flawless manner. I took into account the number of individuals making Youtube videos and wanting no hiss in their commentary. Utilizing ZDF technology by Martin Vicanek (www.vicanek.de)
  • Safe Volume (Volume+):
    There's nothing like this in the industry, turn on safe volume and add gain as you please, this setting will avoid distortion and heavy bass being added to the gain. It is a pre-filter added to volume to ensure that essing and distortion / clipping does not occur - state of the art.
  • Optional Brickwall limiter:
    Use as much of a brickwall limiter as you please. Maybe just take a little off the top?
  • NEDF pre-filter option:
    Want your highs and mids to be mellow and natural sounding? This is a prelude to de-essing, this removes the unheard distortion from mids and mid-highs like de-essing. The question is, do you ever want to be without it?
  • Multiple HP / LP filters:
    Sometimes two is better than one, rather than using an elliptical or steeper filter. This way you can decide on middle ground or, in an overbearing manner.
here's a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TtNKjaKsMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TtNKjaKsMI

Every couple of years a developer pops up on KVR who's post just make me chuckle.

twoifbysea wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:47 pm Every couple of years a developer pops up on KVR who's post just make me chuckle.
Yes! But not to this standard, as if by magic :shrug:

huh? what a strange and spooky way of presenting and marketing...

...as if we need yet another eq...

muki wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:00 pm huh? what a strange and spooky way of presenting and marketing...

There’s been speculation that king Oz is actually AI

twoifbysea wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:47 pm Every couple of years a developer pops up on KVR who's post just make me chuckle.
Well, My vocal processing EQ has the capability of removing phase cancellation from a mono to stereo mechanism. It's lightyears ahead of Izotope's technology and I could certainly make a video to prove it.

Their stereoizer function is not worthy of the commercial market for the lean left to right is still too pronounced. I've made something professionally palpable.

Yes! But not to this standard, as if by magic :shrug:
muki wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:00 pm huh? what a strange and spooky way of presenting and marketing...

If you don't sing or rap, maybe. But if it isn't magic then why aren't other big companies doing the same?
Ploki wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:20 am

There’s been speculation that king Oz is actually AI
These cabbages are not exactly summer nights...

yoooooooooooo. pathways.

These cabbages are not exactly summer nights...

thats easy for the butterscotch, hats off jellyfish 🧐

Here is a new image which explains the new 4 band width effect. It will take some doing to complete it but it's underway.

new width controls.gif
[/url]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm sure there is someone who can put it through Plugindoctor and it will, at least partially, show if it does what it says it does.

kingozrecords wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:46 pm
Well, My vocal processing EQ has the capability of removing phase cancellation from a mono to stereo mechanism. It's lightyears ahead of Izotope's technology and I could certainly make a video to prove it
There you go, do this and show it. If you want to establish some cred then back up your statements with proof. Talk is cheap and we get blasted with statements like these all the time, "best ever", "last you will need", "revolutionary" etc etc. Walk the walk...

JoaquinAce wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:37 pm
kingozrecords wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:46 pm
Well, My vocal processing EQ has the capability of removing phase cancellation from a mono to stereo mechanism. It's lightyears ahead of Izotope's technology and I could certainly make a video to prove it
There you go, do this and show it. If you want to establish some cred then back up your statements with proof. Talk is cheap and we get blasted with statements like these all the time, "best ever", "last you will need", "revolutionary" etc etc. Walk the walk...
Of course Joaquin, and I feel the same way, snake oil etc. I make the code I use and sometimes I collaborate.

Here's the link to the open source project that I've used in this project:
http://dsprobotics.com/support/viewtopi ... =3&t=40205

And here's a new screenshot:
7ShYUrAspK.gif
And I promise, I will make a video comparing it vs Ozone 7 (the only one I own) and Ozone imager. The thing is, arguably; they're more even than I thought. Maybe I'm ahead but only slightly. But I guess in the world of audio engineering, that's everything?

I guess because I have to please customers, and because I will always have less customers, I have to go above and beyond to please people; that's the niche market that I affect. And I hope it shows that the features like stage and ambience (as H lauridsen intended) make it a worthwhile experience.

The thing is, with Ozone; I use the multi band width feature and it helps to avoid the phase cancellation. But obviously, it's something that sounds too tinny, too like in a box effect. And the problem is, in the case of both Ozone and Ozone imager, there's no settings to control the effect.

Whereas I am offering a complete solution and I have to, to be able to target My product to the relevant market. Hell, I bought Ozone; many have. We did because of the trusted name. And Ozone, it's very realistic; it sounds like a microphone in many ways, but also in the negative ways.

I dunno, I hear the smooth effects they use in vocal tracks like for the weeknd and so on and wondered years ago what they used. I realized that smoothness wasn't all that analog sounding but I wanted it. In that way, I am not such a purist and I am pretty sure others also wish for this aesthetic perfection.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”