Sonic Academy NODE Wavetable Editor

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

bryansonic
KVRist
76 posts since 6 Oct, 2010

Re: Sonic Academy NODE Wavetable Editor

Post Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 am

apologies for the web issues guys - they should be resolved now :)

PietW.
KVRian
1044 posts since 6 May, 2010 from Munich, Germany

Post Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:09 am

fmr wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:48 am
Yeah... This one is old, but is still my favorite. Too bad the author abandoned it, and lost the source code. I would certainly love to see this developed further. :clap:
Absolutely. I still use it to create sample-accurate wavetables in serum format. AT is a bit vintage but it is fun to work with and the number of supported plugins is unique.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Kian Russell
KVRist
129 posts since 23 Mar, 2019

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:59 am

Tripple the price I would want to pay for an offline wavetable editor with limited functionality.
This isn't exactly Sonic Academy's finest moment, a turning point in their business model imo.
One can only wonder why this wasn't included directly in the ANA 2 Synth for a small upgrade fee?

dangayle
KVRian
1168 posts since 30 Mar, 2014

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:35 am

Kian Russell wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:59 am
Tripple the price I would want to pay for an offline wavetable editor with limited functionality.
This isn't exactly Sonic Academy's finest moment, a turning point in their business model imo.
One can only wonder why this wasn't included directly in the ANA 2 Synth for a small upgrade fee?
Not their finest moment? Hogwash. This is probably just an internal tool they used in developing ANA 2 wavetables and found useful enough to release to the public. Just add some spit and polish and make it available to users if they want it, for a small fee to help recoup costs. I wish more companies would release their cool internal toys like this. (U-he’s Presswerk started out that way)

tony10000
KVRian
845 posts since 4 Aug, 2017

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:47 am

I have no problem with the price or the functionality. It is a useful tool that is simple to use.

Return to “Instruments”