Inquiry: Who is still using CamelSpace, and what version?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Long time CamelSpace user here and I missed this initially too. The new skin does look good! Definitely interested in trying it out :)

Thanks.

And just to mention it again, postimages only displays blurred versions of the screenshot.

(Heck knows why, it never used to do that.)

To see how the UI really looks you have to download the image and view it in your own image viewer.

This makes tons of difference because in actuality everything is razor sharp.

(Yeah, i know, its just that id hate for anyone to judge the work based on the blurred screenshots postimages serves.)

LeVzi wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:35 am Going off topic a bit here, but how does Tantra compare to Camelspace ?
In my opinion Tantra is leagues ahead of Camelspace. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Was a 64 bit version ever released?

Wow. Postimage sucks.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Red on black is such a bad idea ...

ENV1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 am i have given a copy to Teksonik and he said he would be willing to upload it for me if all else fails. So maybe we will just have to do it that way.
Is that the one you sent back at the beginning of this thread? If so can you please send it again since I've lost it on a backup drive somewhere?

I'll be happy to post it here....(assuming I can). :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Still use.Still love. Nice layout but I agree the colors could be reconsidered
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Can't wait to try out this skin! :hyper:

Return to “Effects”