Angle Studios Virgin Choir

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone tried? Or knows anything juicy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xbv00rdr7M

Just grabbed this and gave it a quick go. Very nice, limited to AA EE EH but sounds good and no it's a no hoops download!
My thanks to the developer.

I wasn't too impressed myself but certainly worth a play.

Weird that there's no.. Well.. Anything anywhere about this :shrug:

Creepy naming...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Uhm....:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Before considering using Virgin Choir, please note that the plugin cannot be commercially used

:dog:
More BPM please

"This is because the raw samples that were processed and used by ANGLE Studios for Virgin Choir still
belong to the MAGIX label". :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

dionenoid wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:06 am Uhm....:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Before considering using Virgin Choir, please note that the plugin cannot be commercially used

:dog:
Well, that's right out then...
A well-behaved signature.

Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:01 am "This is because the raw samples that were processed and used by ANGLE Studios for Virgin Choir still
Lol what? :lol:

So this guy sampled something from magix and wrapped those sounds to a some sample player?

Wow. It keeps getting weirder.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I would have sung for him if he had asked. :hihi:

Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:01 am "This is because the raw samples that were processed and used by ANGLE Studios for Virgin Choir still
Which renders the whole plugin illegal, to my understanding.
Erisian wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:36 pm I would have sung for him if he had asked. :hihi:
Are you a virgin? :o

chk071 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:37 pm
Erisian wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:36 pm I would have sung for him if he had asked. :hihi:
Are you a virgin? :o
Are you interested? :hihi:

Yes... for my... choir... of course... ;)

Yea someone sent me a link a few years back about a new program that lets you create a sampled instrument w/ xtra bells n whistles to export as a self contained vst instrument and I said to meself "eww boy,here we go.."
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Return to “Instruments”