Sender Spike releases free Modul 8 bi-mode chorus for Windows

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

:tu:

Congratulations for the release, and thank you !
(Nice GUI !)

Thanks sender spike :)

sinkmusic wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:01 pm Congratulations for the release, and thank you !
(Nice GUI !)
thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:03 pm Thanks sender spike :)
Thank you both for your support :tu: :)

Thanks!

This is a really nice chorus!
Thanks! ;)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Whoooa! The good thing is: You can combine two LFO-speeds.
And you can fine-adjust the effect very precisely - that is fantastic!

Thank you! :clap:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Excellent chorus!

PTV wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 amThanks!
jbraner wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:48 pm This is a really nice chorus!
Thanks! ;)
enroe wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:54 am Whoooa! The good thing is: You can combine two LFO-speeds.
And you can fine-adjust the effect very precisely - that is fantastic!

Thank you! :clap:
Russell Grand wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:35 am Excellent chorus!
Let me join the chorus and thank you, too :tu: :)

OK this is really nice and I've found settings that are wide and interesting and yet mono compatible too. Very nice freebie, thank you!

Also your tape plugin is a hidden gem and I'm just having fun with the echo delay.

If you do commercial versions with oversampling and lots of extras, count me in.

I love this plugin as well. Using it all over the place with the delay. Look forward to more fx from you, i think those 2 are your best so far.

Personally don't think it needs to have oversampling and enjoy the fact they are free. Just me tho.

This chorus/flanger is insane. I love it.

Thanks for sharing Spike :)

MogwaiBoy wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:03 am OK this is really nice and I've found settings that are wide and interesting and yet mono compatible too. Very nice freebie, thank you!

Also your tape plugin is a hidden gem and I'm just having fun with the echo delay.

If you do commercial versions with oversampling and lots of extras, count me in.
Thanks for feedback :tu: As for future releases, TBH, I'm currently completely outside of anything related to audio and I'm not quite sure what comes next, but I'm fairly certain of one thing--none of my releases will ever be commercial. They are too good to be used to make business :lol: :lol: :lol: But seriously--I'm firmly convinced that if everyone gave everything they make without asking for compensation, everyone would have everything they ever need. After all, I have yet to meet a tree that asks for refunds for the oxygen it creates. Anyway, thanks once more and stay tuned :)

Andywanders wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:11 pm This chorus/flanger is insane. I love it.

Thanks for sharing Spike :)
You're welcome. I thank you too :)

Return to “Effects”