Should I buy exponential audio's Excalibur

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought expoential audio's Phoenixverb last month.Now that the excalibur is on sale.I was wondering if it be worth purchasing it.As I've enough reverb vst,phaser like NI phasis,Delay like Waves H-delay.What's your opinion?

You probably don't need it, but you probably want it for good reason. Excalibur is a monster tools for effects. And at the $10 sale it's a no-brainer even if you plan to go easy and learn it slowly.

One of the things I like the most about Exponential Audio plugins is their long list of presets. With Excalibur in particular being a bit complicated because the of depth of the plugin, it's huge to have plenty of interesting presets to play with. You can spice up any project very quickly and easily.

For that price it's definitely a no brainer, but it's definitely one for the experimental side of things.

Theres a free 30 minute video tutorial here, should give you a better idea about it

https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Expon ... -Explained

No. Because if you actually need it you wouldn't have had to ask.
You would just have been thrilled to see something you need at such a great price and that would've been that.

I bought it, I like multi-effects units, and dialling up instant presets of weird fx chains. It sounded good to me too.

I released some GAS but did not help.
I ended up buying it.
No lunch tomorrow which my help relieve my GAS.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:28 am I released some GAS but did not help.
I ended up buying it.
No lunch tomorrow which my help relieve my GAS.
Sounds flatulent ? :)

^^^
No, it is the aroma!

Okay I've purchased the excalibur !!! thank you guys.Was in a doubt.But hey Kvr dudes rock as ever

Return to “Effects”