Best Realistic VST instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've tried googling around to find a good FREE list of either real instruments (Focusing on orchestra instruments, such as strings,, percussion, etc...) recorded, or high quality sounds as a simple WAV format or SF2 format, or similar. I'd prefer to have the highest quality of DEMO or FREE sounds I can find of these instruments. Can anyone direct me to a good site or download of good quality FREE instrument VSTs, or WAV sounds, or SF2 format?

(If it helps, I don't want synthesizers, electronic-generated sounds, etc.., just instruments. And I'm using FL Studio Trial :P )192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

Thanks!
Last edited by viniebenet3 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Best realistic HIGH QUALITY VST instruments that are FREE????

LMAO. You're funny.

Last edited by todd_r on Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No wonder you're tired of googling, if everyone names their threads like you - there's nothing about orchestral or free in the title, so how can anyone know it's relevant for their search?? You're part of your own problem :dog:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Spitfire Labs

wagtunes wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 pm Best realistic HIGH QUALITY VST instruments that are FREE????

LMAO. You're funny.
And where can I find the best quality guitars for free. Something like a Music Man. :pray: :hihi:

I agree that it might have been better to ask for "The best free orchestral VST's". :) Especially for those, you get what you pay for, I think...

The best free strings section that I know of but you will have to download Cakewalk By Bandlab (It's free). The vsts can then be separated and used in any DAW.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=542795

https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk

If you can find something that can play general midi sounds you are on to a winner. Some DAWs have a native instrument.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 pm Best realistic HIGH QUALITY VST instruments that are FREE????

LMAO. You're funny.
Do you not find the projectsam free orchestra bundle high quality? Or several of the other links posted in this thread? Why not just be less of a snob?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:47 am

LMAO. You're funny.
Do you not find the projectsam free orchestra bundle high quality? Or several of the other links posted in this thread? Why not just be less of a snob?
I'm not going to spend much time on this reply because it's not worth much of my time. Free libraries are extremely limited. If you find them satisfactory, I'm happy for you. I don't.

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:58 amI'm not going to spend much time on this reply because it's not worth much of my time. Free libraries are extremely limited. If you find them satisfactory, I'm happy for you. I don't.
That's an altogether different argument and you got what you deserved for your first comment. With this comment, though, you are right - you can get the high quality you're after but you'll only get the basics, not all the options like articulations, that you'd get in a pricier library. But who knows, it might be all the guy needs or, at the very least, a good place to start.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”