TOYBOX --> release SYNTH BUNDLE available now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

antic604 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:57 am
David@TOYBOX wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:53 amHi Antic, I just made a comparison table so you can quickly see which blocks are in which pack -->

https://www.toyboxaudio.com/pages/compare-packs

I hope that helps :)
Awesome! :tu: :hug: :clap:
@antic604: and now buy the whole bundle please!

Calenberger wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:25 pm@antic604: and now buy the whole bundle please!
Why? Because they've added what should've been there in the 1st place? It's great, but not perfect - it should list ALL modules in left column and have "+" or "-" in relevant pack/bundle columns, this way it's easier to see where's the overlap, etc.

But indeed, I'm trying to decide between Synth or Blocks bundles :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

You just don't want to understand and you just don't read:
There is NO overlap...

However, I've already bought the whole bundle.
Quite good stuff, friendly developer, unique addition to the Block environment.

These are a great addition to the factory and euro reakt blocks. The best thing about Reaktor for me is that you can open anything up and see how it has been made.

I’ve nearly finished my first block which is a dual modulated delay inspired by my favourite delays, choruses and flangers.

I’ve just finished the feedback diffusion circuit and need to add a few more things before it’s done. Once it’s completed I’ll upload it to the user library, possibly with a slimmed down version.

RobGee wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:33 pm I’ve just finished the feedback diffusion circuit and need to add a few more things before it’s done. Once it’s completed I’ll upload it to the user library, possibly with a slimmed down version.
Sounds amazing, looking froward to it! :)

I just posted a new Rack: Probability Jam

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/13465/

An example of using the Clock Multiplier and Gate Probability blocks (This rack requires the toybox Synth Pack).

This is how it works:
  • A 16th note clock signal is sent to the 4 channels of the ‘Clock Multiplier’ block. The ‘Clock Multiplier’ multiplies and divides the incoming clock into 8th notes, 1/4 notes etc.
  • The 4 clock signals then pass into the ‘Gate Probability’ block and this thins out the clock signals according the value of the knobs: if the knobs are at 100 then there is a 100% probability that the clock will be allowed through, as the knob is decreased it becomes less and less likely the incoming clocks will be passed through to the block's output.
  • The gates are then passed to 4 ‘Mini Synth’ blocks. These are set up with 4 different sounds.
  • The pitch of the first Mini Synth is controlled by a ‘Randomizer’ block triggered by the gate signal. This block creates random values. The ‘Randomizer’ block is connected to the ‘1 OCTAVE’ port of the ‘Transpose’ block. This port limits the outputted pitch signals to just a single octave. The pitch is also snapped to a pentatonic scale using the ‘SCALE’ knob.
  • The 4 Mini Synth blocks are mixed together using a mixer block, a separate mixer block is used as a ‘reverb send'.
  • The mixer and reverb signals are summed before being passed to Reaktor’s output.
  • There are also a couple of LFOs that modulate the 'MULTIPLY' knobs of the ‘Clock Multiplier’ to create rhythmic variations.

is there an all bundle that includes everything?
or do i need all plus synth to have everything?

Not sure if there is, but there’s a shit load to work on if you buy them one or two at a time.

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:51 am is there an all bundle that includes everything?
or do i need all plus synth to have everything?
The 2 bundles are separate, unfortunately there's no bundle of bundles :)

There is still a 25% sale on the site, enter SPRING2020 at the checkout.

cool. just checking, guess its an easter lockdown gift :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:51 am Not sure if there is, but there’s a shit load to work on if you buy them one or two at a time.
im sure there is, but i dont want to get half way through a patch and think "well that block would have been cool here..." :lol"

i get that enough in hw :cry:

If anyone is interested I'll be doing a live stream this Wednesday, 15th April at 5pm GMT (6pm in London, 7pm in Europe CEST, 1pm in New York, 10am in Los Angeles).

I will probably have a go at building a simple block and then maybe show some blocks patching ideas. I'm open to any other topics that people may be interested in also.

Tune in here: youtube.com/c/toyboxaudio

Last edited by David@TOYBOX on Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

done! :tu:

looking forward to having a noodle :ud:

:edit:

plus 6 or so hours :tu:
:ud:
very nice work :)

Hey David.
Just got a chance to download my Synth bundle. Truly nice work sir. Even though some of it seems like merely combining some blocks, it is not so. Your creativity combining useful features is impressive. It also helps keep the Rack clean. The piano roll as well as the morph able multipoint oscillator are a thing of beauty.
I will post a full review after I spend some more time with it.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:08 pm Hey David.
Just got a chance to download my Synth bundle. Truly nice work sir. Even though some of it seems like merely combining some blocks, it is not so. Your creativity combining useful features is impressive. It also helps keep the Rack clean. The piano roll as well as the morph able multipoint oscillator are a thing of beauty.
I will post a full review after I spend some more time with it.
Thank you! :)

Return to “Instruments”