denise is going live on YouTube - premiering 'God Mode' Q&A April 24th, 5.30 pm UT +2

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Denise.Audio
KVRist
224 posts since 22 May, 2018 from Berlin

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:32 am

denise audio will reveal their upcoming plugin ‘God Mode’ on Friday, 24th of April live on YouTube. Seeing as the Coronavirus situation has kept everyone’s activities indoors, including our own, we’ve decided to adjust and not do a ‘polished video’ like usual, but instead, launch the God Mode plugin from our bedrooms and home offices. The launch will include a live demonstration of the plugin by nrec. We’ll also answer questions in real-time from the chat, as well as ones we’ve collected ahead of the session from social, email and fora.

What would you like to know about us?

Now is the time to find out more about us and what we do…Any suggestions of what we should include are welcomed. The whole creative team will be there, so you will be able to ask anything from DSP, c++ code, design to music production questions.

Time is 17:30 UTC+2. (17:30 Berlin / 11:30 NYC / 00:30 on the 25th April in Tokyo)

Contact us at contact@denise.io, stating "Ask denise" in the email subject line.

We look forward to your questions.

Joe

denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.denise.io

Denise.Audio
KVRist
224 posts since 22 May, 2018 from Berlin

Re: denise is going live on YouTube - premiering 'God Mode' Q&A April 24th, 5.30 pm UT +2

Post Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:48 am

Just a reminder, all. We go live next week and will be answering your questions. so now if your time to find out anything about being a plugin developer, so any questions regarding DSP, music marketing, designing plugins, we'll be available for any other questions.

Plus, we'll be giving away a plugin on the day, to one of the more challenging questions.

So get those questions in. We already have a few good ones by email but we want more.

Best,
Joe
denise Audio - Shape your sound
--------------------------------------------
www.denise.io

psynical
KVRist
194 posts since 16 Jan, 2019 from Portland, Oregon

Re: denise is going live on YouTube - premiering 'God Mode' Q&A April 24th, 5.30 pm UT +2

Post Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:29 pm

10bd01
KVRist
187 posts since 14 Sep, 2016

Post Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:51 am

I've sent these people three tickets and have gotten no response from them. Terrible customer service and my complaint was about the quality/functionality of one of their plugins. I recommend staying away from them. They have enough time to make videos and send out advertisements but don't have enough time to answer their own paying customers emails.

I saw this thread and thought it curious how they have time to live stream but haven't had time to answer the tickets I sent to them over a week ago now.

Mik_lo
KVRist
45 posts since 6 May, 2017

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:33 am

10bd01 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:51 am
I've sent these people three tickets and have gotten no response from them. Terrible customer service and my complaint was about the quality/functionality of one of their plugins. I recommend staying away from them. They have enough time to make videos and send out advertisements but don't have enough time to answer their own paying customers emails.

I saw this thread and thought it curious how they have time to live stream but haven't had time to answer the tickets I sent to them over a week ago now.
Give it a rest mate.

glover
Banned
5 posts since 26 Apr, 2020

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:14 am

I think everyone knows around these parts that people tend to act rather oddly when it comes to certain brands. I'm talking about the ones that buy advertisements on this site, ie. Denis, NI, etc. Take that for what it's worth. But, this will be deleted and banned with an excuse too.

claudedefaren
KVRist
365 posts since 10 Mar, 2013

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:17 am

Mik_lo wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:33 am
10bd01 wrote:

Give it a rest mate.
You give it a rest.

You bullied this guy in the other thread, calling him names and saying terrible things about him though you don't know him from Adam, and now you're following him around continuing to provoke a reaction from him.

Divert your energy and attention elsewhere, because you are currently guilty of exactly what you say he is doing himself.

I for one am thankful that he made the other thread. From it, I learned Denise plugins are developed by the Soundspot guy and that their support is lacking. That's plenty of info for me to save me from wasting my time on a particular endeavor.

El°HYM
KVRist
277 posts since 21 Nov, 2015

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:22 am

As the other #thread was already totally #destroyed.

Update suggestion (re_quest):

Did some testings with a lush pad - sound and Noize2; there is indeed some fluctuations, no matter how you set rise/fall, lp/hp etc. - Also seems to be in correlation with the length of the used Noise/Sample... But for some Sounds this seems indeed a bit unusual, except you are going for that exact kind of sound. My #suggestion would be some kind of #sensitivity parameter to Adjust the Envelope/Follower of the Noise/Sample, which actually should be pretty easy to add to this neat little #plugin, or not? :phones:

@Denise.Audio
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Mik_lo
KVRist
45 posts since 6 May, 2017

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:25 am

claudedefaren wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:17 am
Mik_lo wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:33 am
10bd01 wrote:

Give it a rest mate.
You give it a rest.

You bullied this guy in the other thread, calling him names and saying terrible things about him though you don't know him from Adam, and now you're following him around continuing to provoke a reaction from him.

Divert your energy and attention elsewhere, because you are currently guilty of exactly what you say he is doing himself.

I for one am thankful that he made the other thread. From it, I learned Denise plugins are developed by the Soundspot guy and that their support is lacking. That's plenty of info for me to save me from wasting my time on a particular endeavor.
I wrote that before I wrote in the other thread, thank you very much. To be honest I thought he was the bully. But much thanks for your input. Xxxxxxx. Love you.

claudedefaren
KVRist

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:27 am

Oh I didn't look at the time stamps. I know you thought he was the bully. But you acted like one yourself in turn. Aggression begets more aggression. Best course of action is to curb it in yourself to end the cycle, I say. Love you too.
Last edited by claudedefaren on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJErmac
KVRian
1050 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:30 am

Denise.Audio wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:48 am
We go live next week and will be answering your questions.
Downvote this !

glover
Banned
5 posts since 26 Apr, 2020

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 am

Maybe we should lock all the threads with aggressive behavior towards a company such as Bitwig and Waves? And let the ones that advertise and pay KVR to remain untouchable, like the mob.

Ploki
KVRAF
2238 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:40 am

is it just me or is this a WavesFactory Spectre clone, and why would i pick this over Spectre that i already have

edit: oh shit i posted a genuine on topic question :( sorry guys, i've been drunk yesterday so i missed the shit show, i'll get up to speed ASAP.

edit2: ooof, tough crowd.
Last edited by Ploki on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

claudedefaren
KVRist

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:16 am

glover wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 am
Maybe we should lock all the threads with aggressive behavior towards a company such as Bitwig and Waves? And let the ones that advertise and pay KVR to remain untouchable, like the mob.
I actually think the other thread got rightfully locked even though I strongly believe he was right to criticize the company. The thread had devolved into name calling and wasn't going anywhere productive.

DJErmac
KVRian
1050 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:22 am

Maybe the problem is that he took the subject a little too seriously... :D
As soon as he started to go ape$#it about the downvotes, the thread became a nonsense mess...

Return to “Effects”