onRails

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

are you having a great day?!? perfect...here is some noise to ruin that.

https://soundcloud.com/r1381/onrails

Randomly generated? I will say this, the mix is decent. Musically, not my thing but the mix is good.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:48 pm Randomly generated? I will say this, the mix is decent. Musically, not my thing but the mix is good.
dang! to have you say the mix is somewhat good feels like a small victory for me. haha. thanks for listening.
the sounds aren't randomly generated, everything was lovingly programmed and placed for my taste.

r1381 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 pm
wagtunes wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:48 pm Randomly generated? I will say this, the mix is decent. Musically, not my thing but the mix is good.
dang! to have you say the mix is somewhat good feels like a small victory for me. haha. thanks for listening.
the sounds aren't randomly generated, everything was lovingly programmed and placed for my taste.
Well, then you have quite an imagination. I'm not sure I want to see what's inside your head.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:56 pm
r1381 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 pm
Well, then you have quite an imagination. I'm not sure I want to see what's inside your head.
it probably looks similar to that image i posted. ha.
aside from the music not being your taste, any feedback on what could be improved with the mix?

Thanks for posting this. Love it on a lot of levels.
My only critic it was a little on the bright side but that may be correct for the genre?
I wanna join that band!

MRT wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:16 pm Thanks for posting this. Love it on a lot of levels.
My only critic it was a little on the bright side but that may be correct for the genre?
I wanna join that band!
YO! thanks for the feedback.
been slowly struggling with mixing. can't figure out how to get some nice deep sounds without it getting muddy. i've tried before with disastrous results. ha.

This track is good, love the sense of dark humour in it.

Kind of reminds me of Igorr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJ0B5uU1QQ
:borg:

Cool quirky track! Love the energy and randomness of it.
The bass is extra good. Primus influence?
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

thanks for the comments v0rt3x and allomerus.
i love both primus and igorr! speaking of, v0rt3x, is that a brand new igorr album?!? hell yeah!

A funny, happy noise-comedy I would say to this.
Well done, I also loved the bass! And sorry I don't have anything to contribute concerning the mix - was crisp and fitting to me. :tu:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

sounds so creative and beautiful, i like it

thomekk wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:13 pm A funny, happy noise-comedy I would say to this.
Well done, I also loved the bass! And sorry I don't have anything to contribute concerning the mix - was crisp and fitting to me. :tu:
@sleepyhead16: hey, i appreciate you taking the time to comment on my noise.

@thomekk: thanks for checking this out. mixing is something pretty foreign to me.

Return to “Music Cafe”