Acoustica 7.2

Official support for: acondigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Stian,

Unfortunately, I can't demo the latest version due to my older demo having expired. Can you just have it stop saving instead? :P

I see in New in 7.2 this:
"Automatic editing tools for common tasks such as cropping and silence removal"

Does this mean autotrim? And is it based on dB so I can define silence as, for example, -60dB or lower? :pray: It's the one feature I need!

Thanks!
Syn
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Okay, I found the feature in the manual finally. It doesn't actuary use the word trim. :P

I just need to verify that this feature is available in batch processing. Anyone? :pray:
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

syntonica wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:13 pm Okay, I found the feature in the manual finally. It doesn't actuary use the word trim. :P

I just need to verify that this feature is available in batch processing. Anyone? :pray:
Unfortunately, this is not yet available in the batch processor.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:47 pm
syntonica wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:13 pm Okay, I found the feature in the manual finally. It doesn't actuary use the word trim. :P

Best,
Stian
:cry:

syntonica wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:21 pm
stian wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Best,
Stian
:cry:
An update of the batch processor is planned, though, and we'll make sure to get the audio-editing tools in there. :)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”