Korg Collection (V2.0 released, GUI update!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection Special Box Presets For Korg M1 Legacy V2

Aloysius wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:55 pm It says: version 2.0.2.0 installed
Thanks. Are you on Windows? (you may have mentioned it, don't have time now to go back over prior posts)

dbender wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:20 pm
Thanks. Are you on Windows? (you may have mentioned it, don't have time now to go back over prior posts)
Windows yes sorry!!

No worries, thank you very much! I just checked over at Korg user.net , Downloaded wave station, and it turns out to be version 2.0.2, though that update is not showing in korg software pass application (Latest version that just came out).

So I’m wondering if I install this wave station version 2.0.2 if it would mess up Korg software pass somehow. Anyone?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 am I just demoed the Triton and was surprised to find that it is fully multitouch compatible, which the other are not. Strange but I guess they used a different GUI SDK for the Triton. I don't really understand why they didn't make the wavestation a cool, more user friendly GUI like ipad version. It's nice that it's bigger now but it still kinda sucks. An ipad style revamp would have been nice.
Can you elaborate? How did you control the Triton VST's interface using multitouch?

dbender wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:20 pm
Windows 10
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

dbender wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:35 pm No worries, thank you very much! I just checked over at Korg user.net , Downloaded wave station, and it turns out to be version 2.0.2, though that update is not showing in korg software pass application (Latest version that just came out).

So I’m wondering if I install this wave station version 2.0.2 if it would mess up Korg software pass somehow. Anyone?
Wavestation was NOT showing that it needed an update in Software Ass. I think 4 other KORG products were. Someone here mentioned that Wavestation had been updated, so I downloaded it directly from my account (KORG ID) and installed it. Software Ass is NOW saying Wavestation is at v2.0.2.0. So no, it won't mess up your Software Ass. :lol:

I'm on Windows 10.

Great, thank you very much!

Is the only notification of updates coming from their management tool? I don’t want that. I was thinking maybe they’d, I don’t know, like, perhaps EMAIL their registered users...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

They are social distancing. just in case they get a virus in their email.

Or use Google Translate and send them in Japanese. It might look like this to them: "Me Korg no good. Your socks soft warehouse. I Korg never ever you Wavestation no fix! YOU THANK I !!!!" Maybe little bit softer but I think it's understandable.

:lol:

keyman_sam wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:38 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 am I just demoed the Triton and was surprised to find that it is fully multitouch compatible, which the other are not. Strange but I guess they used a different GUI SDK for the Triton. I don't really understand why they didn't make the wavestation a cool, more user friendly GUI like ipad version. It's nice that it's bigger now but it still kinda sucks. An ipad style revamp would have been nice.
Can you elaborate? How did you control the Triton VST's interface using multitouch?
I opened it on my surface pro and touched it in multiple places at once.

Multi-touch plugins also respond more smoothly than other plugins and don't have the slight delay that most plugins have when you first touch it. Controls respond instantly.

EnGee wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 pm "Me Korg no good. Your socks soft warehouse. I Korg never ever you Wavestation no fix! YOU THANK I !!!!"
Looks like the instructions you get with Ikea furniture...

Forgotten wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:37 pm
EnGee wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:19 pm "Me Korg no good. Your socks soft warehouse. I Korg never ever you Wavestation no fix! YOU THANK I !!!!"
Looks like the instructions you get with Ikea furniture...
:lol:
That's why my furniture looks strange!

Been dealing with support this last month.
Turn around time for emails have been about 3-4 days.
Before I never got any replies, so this is an improvement?
However, the last one I sent them still hasn't been replied to yet after a week. :(

Still waiting on an update or solution to my ARP stand-alone not allowing to be set to ASIO.
But I'm not pushing it so much since it works fine in the DAWs.

It feels like it's progressing in the right direction though.
Last edited by BBFG# on Wed May 20, 2020 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”