Anyone else trying to reach Audio Damage support?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since about a month ago i've been trying to get in touch with Audio Damage support, with no success.
I hope the devs are doing well in this time ofcourse, but i would like to get in touch.

Could be the form on their website, or the advertised email adress is perhaps faulty? Anyone been in contact with them recently?

Of not, i'll just wait patiently.

That does seem like a long time, even considering the current situation.

Do you have a different email address to contact them from? I remember Urs posting a while back about his hosting provider blocking emails from certain domains so he wasn't getting some support emails (I think that was Outlook emails if I remember right).

Thanks for your thoughts. I've received emails from them before on my Gmail, from where i've also done purchases. Kept an eye on the spam folder every few days too. I guess they're busy.

I recently contacted support and they answered in about a day, including follow up emails, they were very quick.

They really need a support forum. I'm surprised they don't have one here.

wtf is up with all the support these days, I am waiting on Soundtoys, iLok and AIRmusictech for replies.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

An AD forum on KVR would be carnage. I'd love it.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I contacted Chris at AD last week. He responded within a few minutes ...

LeVzi wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:43 pm wtf is up with all the support these days, I am waiting on Soundtoys, iLok and AIRmusictech for replies.
You might want to check the news - there's some kind of pandemic going on right now. Might have some impact on businesses...

Currently experiencing the bliss of Apple development.

https://twitter.com/Chris_Randall/statu ... 1878392833
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I’ve never had any problems getting a response from AD. I would try a different email address on your end maybe. You could be getting sent to the spam folder.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thanks for the replies. Glad to hear they are responding. I will give it another try too.

I also searched for their forum, maybe they can get one here at KVR sometime in the future.

pough wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:38 pm Currently experiencing the bliss of Apple development.

https://twitter.com/Chris_Randall/statu ... 1878392833
Unusual for Chris to be ranting about Apple. Of course, I'm not still bitter that AD Eos broke in about 30 tracks of mine after Randall did an update....

Still the only plug in that's ever done that tome, thankfully.

OP, take to Twitter!
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Contacted Chris the other day about an esoteric Phosphor 3 / Ableton Live 10 bug and he responded right away.

Forgotten wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:01 pm
LeVzi wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:43 pm wtf is up with all the support these days, I am waiting on Soundtoys, iLok and AIRmusictech for replies.
You might want to check the news - there's some kind of pandemic going on right now. Might have some impact on businesses...
I am more than aware of that, and I gave plenty of time on top of their normal response time to reply, and oddly enough ST got back to me last night and fixed everything, as did Nomadfactory, i'm just waiting on AIR music tech and iLok, although the wait for iLok is more like me waiting in the locker room before a fight. Sick of their fking attitude tbh, but that's another story.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Return to “Effects”