The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
28266 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Sat May 23, 2020 3:20 am

Yoda wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:59 am
You can poo poo my butt, this all day we can do.
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 am

vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 am
You can poo poo my bong, we can do this all day and night and day and night and (fock, forgot how's going on..)
Last edited by Calenberger on Sat May 23, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64949 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:25 am

Calenberger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 am
Vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 am
You can poo poo my bong, we can do this all day and night and day and night and (fock, forgot how's going on..)
:x capital v?

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:25 am

Monocle Guy, where are you, when we need you ???
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:26 am

vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:25 am
Calenberger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 am
Vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 am
You can poo poo my bong, we can do this all day and night and day and night and (fock, forgot how's going on..)
:x capital v?
Classic strawman :D
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64949 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am

did you just call me a scarecrow? :o :tantrum:

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am

Forgotten wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 am
You can poo poo my ...
fock, have forgotten what you can poo poo...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am

vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am
did you just call me a scarecrow? :o :tantrum:
Had to look in my online dictionary, new word (vurt?) learnt.
Never wanna be disrespectful with the grand old master of thread derailing :pray: :hug:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64949 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:35 am

Calenberger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am
vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am
did you just call me a scarecrow? :o :tantrum:
Had to look in my online dictionary, new word (vurt?) learnt.
Never wanna be disrespectful with the grand old master of thread derailing :pray: :hug:
find anything fun?

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64949 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:36 am

be as disrespectful as you please too, i probably deserve it :hihi:

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:39 am

vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:35 am
Calenberger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am
vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am
did you just call me a scarecrow? :o :tantrum:
Had to look in my online dictionary, new word (vurt?) learnt.
Never wanna be disrespectful with the grand old master of thread derailing :pray: :hug:
find anything fun?
https://youtu.be/xqG2ial4hks
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64949 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 am

im not batman :o

User avatar
Erisian
KVRian
1154 posts since 21 Mar, 2020 from Gothenburg, Sweden

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:48 am

If the hat fits...

Image

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRian
1361 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:48 am

vurt wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:41 am
im not batman :o
https://youtu.be/X7SiuQxhAjg
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64949 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 am

martha!

Return to “Off Topic Classics”