Pitch Correction Plugin Which Retune The Specific Pitches By Specified Cents Amount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It retunes;

For example

A's --> -30 cents

B's --> + 10 cents

G's --> -5 cents

like those

a) On MIDI Recording

b) On Audio Recording

Is there a plugin to do that?

melodyne and vieklang

Thank you very much for the answer carrieres. I'll check them out.

Hmm, this is interesting, I guess you're looking for a plugin that does this in real-time (like Auto-Tune)? I'm not aware of any, but there are tons of non real-time pitch correction plugins (like Melodyne) that you can do this with.

The new Autotune-Pro has an Edit Scale feature; that'll do monophonic re-pitching it in real-time. Off-line the Melodyne and Vieklang solutions are fine for mono, and varying degrees of success with polyphonic material, of course. You'll struggle to find a plugin which can fix polyphonic material in real-time, without considerable artifacts.

MIDI is a different matter. I _think_ Cubase utilizes the VST3 plugin standard to provide different pitch-bend values to each note, but that is not a feature you'll find in general across music applications. Pitch-bend (the only way to offset the notes to the degree you desire) is a patch-level function; all the currently active voices will respond to the bend/offset, not just one.

If you have a DAW on Windows which can handle 32-bit plugins, midiPitchBendToNotes from the pizmidi collection hosted here might give you the ability to bend certain notes particular depths.

If you've got PlogueBidule I could easily share a group which does exactly what you want in MIDI, mono-phonically.

Also, this thread has a lot of MIDI tools in. I'd be surprised if not one of them offers this function.

Torque from waves will tune whatever region you want.

Return to “Effects”