Sektor problem

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
so I have this problem:
When I load up a 64 bit version(i am using a 64 bit fl studio) of Sektor and try to click a note on the piano or on the midi keyboard, nothing happens.It doesn't lag, but it just animates the clicking of the note and nothing else.

Please help me, I got Sektor before 2 or 3 days, and you know...I just need to use it.
P.S When I loaded it up for the first time, everything was going well.There was audio

I will be no help, I'm afraid but: I had forgotten I had purchased Sektor! Just downloading it now...

Switch on the speakers? Select a preset? Turn up the fader? Play your keyboard? Learn your DAW? Or learn how to ask smart...

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:34 pm Switch on the speakers? Select a preset? Turn up the fader? Play your keyboard? Learn your DAW? Or learn how to ask smart...
I selected a preset, I have my speakers on(because If i play any sound from another plugin I hear it), I know my DAW very well, but it doesn't work. Also where is the fader?Here is a screenshot of everything I tried to set up.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

I remember, at one point, there was this problem with the filter. Try opening it to full. I thought this has been solved somewhere in the updates.

why are you using a bridged version of Nexus? Just download the 64 bit version :?:

As for your original query, send a support request to the dev.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:59 pm why are you using a bridged version of Nexus? Just download the 64 bit version :?:

As for your original query, send a support request to the dev.
Oh, dont worry for the Nexus...It's the fact that it sometimes lags. :evil:

Also, thanks for the help!

Return to “Instruments”