90s hip hop instrumental with scratching.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks this is the track I submitted for ththr Marco Polo beat contest. I had a lot of fun making this one. Hope you like it.
Also, thank you to everyone who checks out my music om this forum. You guys are awesome and I appreciate you.

Cheers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hBDqJGqvac

Nice sounds, best regards! 💚

I am listening to it on youtube but man this is pure repetition all over and over again. With sometimes the trumpet, at least I think its a trumpet making another note pattern. And thats about it. A drum, a piano roll and a trumpet. Maybe but in some strings on the chorus to make it fuller and stand apart from the verses. Thats what I should do and please stop using the same vocal loops over and over again, I feel good tonight, you only asked a trillion times in the song and I always say: I feel good tonight but then biggie just asks again.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

After reading Mozex comments, I had to listen to this. While it's a bit minimalist, there are some subtle variations in it that keep it somewhat interesting. The bigger problem I have with it is the constant starting and stopping of the beat. It is quite unnerving. The sad thing is, with a more steady fluid beat, I would have enjoyed this more.

nice beat

Return to “Music Cafe”