To all of you that waiting for Roland JP 8000 vst do this!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To all of you that waiting for Roland JP 8000 vst do this!!!

Roland Cloud have a Subjekt mail Instrument Request go to this page scroll down to subject do yours Instrument Request and send mail.

https://www.rolandcloud.com/contact-us

:tu:

Sound best trance synth JP 8000 http://www.rb2k1.com/demos/rtbv1-fulldemo.mp3

I accidentally stumbled on this. Just wanted to give it a bump. :)

I think they just don´t care. They could have done this ages ago to keep the synth alive... It is just code. The only reason we don´t have a faithful emulation yet is because of the damned custom made DSP which has no documentation for it.

If you happen to have the documentation for the TC170C140 "ESP2" they used, send it to me cause I know guys who can create a 1:1 replica VST using it.
BOOOOOM!!

I am keeping an eye on this one (but it's not from Roland):
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=554637

Yes. As it is now, I also think it's unlikely that Roland will make a Cloud version of it. Unfortunate, but, if they wanted to do so, they already would have.

I think you can get reasonably close with the likes of Spire and Sylenth1 though. Not the same, but, whatever.

The best thing about that synth was the hardware and control layout

Nah I hope for a 2x2cm Boutique version so I can put my tweezers on that 1mm faders :D

Pulsecraft 8080 and Adam Szabo JP6K are enough to satisfy my JP needs.
More BPM please

Zenology has all of the JP-8k’s features.

chk071 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:27 am I also think it's unlikely that Roland will make a Cloud version of it. Unfortunate, but, if they wanted to do so, they already would have.
I'd take that bet: I expect they'll have a JP-8000 in the Cloud by the end of 2023.

...which, of course, does not help us today, soooo... carry on.

Hopefully it’s released this year.

pixel85 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:03 pm Nah I hope for a 2x2cm Boutique version so I can put my tweezers on that 1mm faders :D
Roland should release the mini Boutique series! I could have 100 HW synths without worrying about the space.

Behringer does what Rolandon't

Return to “Instruments”