why i'm abandoning massive X...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sinisterbr wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:03 pm I guess he just wanted to chat. You know, human beings are social animals. I don't see anything strange or wrong about it.
Let he speak whatever he wants and, whoever doesn't want to participate, just stay away.
OK. So let me get this straight. Someone comes up to you, makes a statement, and walks away. Is that wanting to chat? Because thats exactly what he did here ;)

rezoneight wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:05 am
fisherKing wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm
rezoneight wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:56 pm What exactly is the discussion again? You had a problem, have had it with the software, and are now putting it aside. Is more discussion necessary?
you mean, the thread i started isn't up to the usual standards of a kvr thread?

what i don't get is, if you don't care, why post? if you're not contributing to the discussion, especially as it has no meaning for you, isn't your post the unnecessary one?
Dude I'm trying to understand wtf the conversation that you keep referring to even is here. I came here because I was curious, oh..why is this guy deciding to get rid of it. Maybe he's got some issues I've had, etc. You stated that in the first post. But you didn't even ask any questions...you made a statement and that was that. So again what is there supposed to be conversation about? Did you want to hear experiences others have been having? See if maybe there was something you overlooked? Wouldnt know that based on the original post.
i didn't have to ask a question to get some intelligent responses; anyone can bring something useful to the topic. and this thread is full of suggestions, ideas, observations. in between that, are the usual kvr/juvenile posts.

what is it that you're bringing to the thread, and how is it useful, or valuable? what if we stayed on topic for a whole thread? ah, right... kvr :clap:

fisherKing wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:17 am what is it that you're bringing to the thread, and how is it useful, or valuable? what if we stayed on topic for a whole thread? ah, right... kvr :clap:
It's hard to polish a turd man. You're asking the impossible. But by all means keep enjoying the smell. I think I've had enough. :tu:

This thread is imo nothing more than an unlucky try to promote his selling thread:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=546651

Calenberger wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:47 am This thread is imo nothing more than an unlucky try to promote his selling thread:
Yeah but you just did that 🙄
Oops so did I. And to be fair, until your post I wasn't aware of his other post 🤷‍♂️
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Calenberger wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:47 am This thread is imo nothing more than an unlucky try to promote his selling thread:
That would be a weird try then. "Hey guys, this synth is shitty... please buy it from me."

I know that's not what he said, but, doubtful that he'd promote his sale by saying that the synth just doesn't work. ;)

vurt wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:08 pm is this like when your friend tells you hes dumped his missus.
then when the real story comes out, she dumped him for hitting on her sister?
Pretty much .Never had an issue with Massive X so far.Its just coming across as a faux for sale post
PS I dumped the accordion why well I can't play it
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

risome wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 amIts just coming across as a faux for sale post
For those of you who lack basic reading comprehension, perhaps :tu:

chk071 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:43 am
That would be a weird try then. "Hey guys, this synth is shitty... please buy it from me."

I know that's not what he said, but, doubtful that he'd promote his sale by saying that the synth just doesn't work. ;)
However, this thread is one of the strangest (and most entertaining) threads for some time. :clap:

TBH, pretty normal stuff I read on a daily base here. :)

rezoneight wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:31 am It's hard to polish a turd man. You're asking the impossible. But by all means keep enjoying the smell. I think I've had enough. :tu:
wow, this place.

i reported my experience. then i thought, just sell the thing. so i spent an hour or so converting all my MX parts to audio. then i put it up for sale.

and that's it. so much venom; you'd think i'd done some terrible thing; was just reporting my experience; at least some ppl here responded with thoughts, ideas, etc.

and then there's posts like rezoneight's, above, who's obviously having a bad day. yikes. :o

Return to “Instruments”