short #improvisation w/ arpeggiator

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I found this quite nice. I like it. It's dreamy :)
Would you care to share more details about how it was made?
== VDX == One Man can make a difference!
My music is on https://soundcloud.com/vdxi | Info | More Info

thanks you for your comment, i really appreciate it :)

the backing drums is layered loops from maschine

the arpeggiator is uh-e hive2, the patch/preset is (HS Gitanold fast, by Howard Scarr)

the scale i played at is G# with simple chords starting from G#m

i recorded it with ableton live but didn't save the midi, just exported the audio

Thanks. Sounds inspiring in the sense that I could imagine adding different stuff to it on top. Could be the foundation for future ideas.

Thats pretty good! It could work well with vocals or a lead sound of some sort.
Find me on iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp etc.

thanks you all :)

Nice one. Soft and groovy. Would be very good as background for some creative video.

thanks you sir :)

Its nice but please do at least a fade out at the end?
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

ok, i'll try next time :)

Just press the a button while in the arrangement and you should be able to make breakpoints on the volume line. Let me see if I can make a picture of it. I will try to add it in this message. When you press a you can put a track on volume in the mixer thingy as you can see in the tracks on the right side. WHen you put it on track volume you can make breakpoints. Just make two breakpoints, on where you want it to start fade out and one on the end, then click and drag the one on the end down untill it says 0 and you have your fade out. Press a again to go to normal view.

"a" can also be "q" I have an azerty keyboard so if you have qwerty it probably is q button but that I am not sure off. Now let me see if I can include the picture

Edit: you can make the picture bigger by right clicking, I think, on it and selecting view image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

thanks you sir, i really appreciate your help :) .. next track i make i'll apply it

Return to “Music Cafe”