Take Me Round Again (Retro style) ... feedback welcome...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah i have Nectar 3 too but i can't say i've given it a lot of use, or CLA vocal for that matter.

Spring Goose wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:01 pm Yeah i have Nectar 3 too but i can't say i've given it a lot of use, or CLA vocal for that matter.
I use CLA Vocal constantly. I'd be lost without it.

OK i listened the song again. The chorus reminds me of Chris Isaak - Wicked Game. & i can still hear Eloise by The Damned. & also your voice/song reminds me of Spear Of Destiny.

Spring Goose wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:55 pm OK i listened the song again. The chorus reminds me of Chris Isaak - Wicked Game. & i can still hear Eloise by The Damned. & also your voice/song reminds me of Spear Of Destiny.
I knew Isaak and the Eloise song, but didn't know much about Spear. I had a listen, yes, there is a similarity, except I am slightly lower pitch (baritone, A2-A3 is my comfort range)

Ohyea, that's really good. Fantastic vocals, relaxing, magical.
I also like the guitar starting at 1:54. More of that please! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

@enroeThanks for the comment and the like. Nice to see someone else noticing the guitar as I spent some time figuring out what would fit, and how to end the song.

Take Me Round Again - a well produced electronic / pop track. This track really has some potential - reminds a bit of Robert Palmer, back from the 80s - exactly that vibe in my opinion. Good work!

htcnext2 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:08 am Take Me Round Again - a well produced electronic / pop track. This track really has some potential - reminds a bit of Robert Palmer, back from the 80s - exactly that vibe in my opinion. Good work!
Ah, Robert Palmer, born not too far from where I was in the UK. Thanks for the comment. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”