DANGER INFiltration

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another improvised electronic thing ...
https://soundcloud.com/dangerousorange/infiltration

Spot the synth :hihi:

Bump for Saturday night ...

love the way the throbbing bass comes in, then that resonance :o :love:

great stuff!!! :D
stay safe!

curious.. is the clicky sound from a very fast env attack time... I can get similar with the Neutron...

yeah... fun throbbing bass...

but no come here @vurt ;)

toonertik wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:08 pm but no come here @vurt ;)
at your age probably a little cloud of dust?

vurt wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:12 pm
toonertik wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:08 pm but no come here @vurt ;)
at your age probably a little cloud of dust?
funny you should say that...

I'm forever brushing dust of my modular...

time to change habits :shrug:

:hihi:

Thanks for your thoughts vurt & toonertik. Much appreciated :)
toonertik wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:08 pm curious.. is the clicky sound from a very fast env attack time.
It sure is ...

This might fare well as an alarm clock (... I think)
:)

It might be interesting to take that and put something on top of it.

jackoo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:54 am This might fare well as an alarm clock (... I think)
:)
:lol:
empphryio wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:30 pm It might be interesting to take that and put something on top of it.
A pillow? :hihi:

Thank you both for listening ...

empphryio wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:30 pm It might be interesting to take that and put something on top of it.
as a member in good standing , of the Society for Placing Things on Top of Other Things ,
i must advise that this thing does not really care for other things being placed on top of it ...

OK lol.

experimental.crow wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 pm
as a member in good standing , of the Society for Placing Things on Top of Other Things ,
i must advise that this thing does not really care for other things being placed on top of it ...
I can't stop laughing at this......I have stuff coming out of my nose.....thank you.

As far as the sound.....pretty cool ...the clicking is a bit distracting though.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

experimental.crow wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 pm as a member in good standing , of the Society for Placing Things on Top of Other Things ,
:lol:
Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:32 pm As far as the sound.....pretty cool ...the clicking is a bit distracting though.
Thanks for listening :)

Return to “Music Cafe”