Native Instruments - Komplete Kontrol S61 MKII Keyboard - Sale Pricing?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whenever Native Instruments eventually decide to kick off their annual "Summer of Sound" event, will they likely offer deep discounts on their MIDI controller keyboards, such as the S61 MKII, or do they only offer their software products at deeply discounted prices?

I'm aware, they do offer bundles of their keyboards and Komplete software, but I already have their software. I just want a good MIDI controller, and the lights above the keys of the S61 seem like they'd be very handy for use with Kontakt.

Also, I was expecting their big summer sale to start today, but it didn't. I'm beginning to wonder if they'll even have one this summer.
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

They sometimes had some 100 € off sales for their hardware, IIRC. Don't expect 50% off sales though. ;)

^ Right.

I would suggest you buy the keyboard and software bundle that you like during the SoS sale. Resell your "only software" duplicate product. Done. :)

Thanks for the feedback. :)
GlenVision.com

From what I could tell, the bundles are the same as buying the sale priced software and the hardware separately.

FWIW, I just ordered an S61 mk2 today! Can't wait!
Opax

conundrum wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:24 pm From what I could tell, the bundles are the same as buying the sale priced software and the hardware separately.
That's what I thought, based upon my vague memories of last year. They don't seem to ever discount their actual keyboards. They just offer some bundled software to go with them.
GlenVision.com

Opax wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:56 pm FWIW, I just ordered an S61 mk2 today! Can't wait!
Congrats! I'm sure you'll like it. :)
GlenVision.com

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”