Waves Element 2 for free by Beat magazine - Save more than 100,- USD

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

have you seen that the music magazine Beat has released the synthesizer-plugin Waves Element 2 for free?

I love to produce electronic music, and I think this plugin is really good for creating massive leads and basses. What are your experiences with that tool? It's an exclusive chance to grab it for free within the magazine, instead of paying 119,- USD regular.

Here you can get a copy of the magazine with Waves Element 2:
Waves Element 2

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ace! Beat is a proper music production magazine; the downloadable content bundled with each issue is worthy. The July 2020 issue's Wave Element 2 give-away is a solid offering.
Last edited by tonedef71 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Bought the magazine, have bought a few and have been subscribed great, however this was supposed to be the first edition offrered in english as well as german (great idea by the way). Could not see an option for english version.

devilnishy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:02 am Bought the magazine, have bought a few and have been subscribed, great magware, however this was supposed to be the first edition offrered in english as well as german (great idea by the way). Could not see an option for english version.

devilnishy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:02 amCould not see an option for english version.
https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/be ... 0-englisch

Nice stuff, thanks for the heads up. Think I'll get it.

The mag itself is pure shit BTW, lol.

Well... the Beat software registration is quite a mess. 10 emails later, and I still don't have the activation keys for the software...

Took me maybe 3 minutes - one visit to www.serialcenter.de to check some checkboxes and write them my email address. And to answer 2 questions about mag contents. No problems at all :shrug:

when they gave away Z3ta+ v1.5 several years ago, it was a fast, painless process to get
a serial. didnt even have to buy the mag. meh, i got more than capable VAs
already. i'll pass. prob not WinXP compatible anyway.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Even if it was, Waves Central isn't.

@Kumi_27: I'm glad you had no problems. I didn't have "problems" either, it's just quite a act. Get a few emails, confirm your email two times, for both Falkemedia and Serialcenter, and then you get another 2 emails for the actual activation keys, and another one to thank you or something... almost 10 emails altogether, and you have to register with your name and email, and you have to fill in the answers to the questions. Yes, manageable, but, annoying for a single plugin (I already own all of the other stuff, it's really old stuff).

Anyway, synth isn't bad. Not really what it suggests to be (authentic analog model), but, unison sounds nice, the filters are OK (quite typical oldschool digital filters, nothing bad about that), and, seems to be a nice entry level synth all in all. I'll play a bit more with it later.

I followed the above and got the Waves plugin, but does anyone know how to get the other content on the DVD? I’m thinking specifically of Thorn Solo. While I have managed to register the serials for the various plugins, I can’t seem to find any way to actually download them.

Look for the email sent you and press Über diesen Link this will take you to another page where you have to answer another question from the magazine then you get access to the DVD content.

You should read the mag - there is a link on top of page 6 :D
http://www.bit.ly/BeatDL174

Falkemedia is a real bowl of crap... I didn't check a single box to receive ad emails, and yet I get a email from "Digital Photo" 20 minutes after I ordered the mag... hope they respect my wishes now that I opted out...

Kumi_27 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:16 am You should read the mag - there is a link on top of page 6 :D
http://www.bit.ly/BeatDL174
Got it, thanks!

Return to “Instruments”