Anybody had issues with Hornet plugins support - I've not heard back from them...?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought a plugin from Hornet a few weeks ago.
Its not working properly. I raised a support ticket and they initially replied then gone silent despite a few attempts to contact them again.
Yeah, the plugin was only $7 but was hoping for a response from them.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

They've been very quick in my experience. Maybe send them another message?

I've contacted them once, about a month ago. They responded the next day and fixed the issue the day after that.

Yes I had to contact them about a month ago as well and response was very quick. These days you have to wonder if someone is ok or not..... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Saverio's normally pretty quick in replying. He might be on vacation or ill.

Sounds like an anomaly. I've received responses inside of a couple of days from them.

He responded to me always in reasonable time and helped deeply committed.

MasterTuner wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:48 am I bought a plugin from Hornet a few weeks ago.
Its not working properly. I raised a support ticket and they initially replied then gone silent despite a few attempts to contact them again.
Yeah, the plugin was only $7 but was hoping for a response from them.
Hi sorry for the issue if you send me the ticket number by private message i'll be happy to look into the issue for you.

Saverio

Return to “Effects”