New FM synthesizer (free lite version) Exact Lite

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Halonmusic wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:09 am I'm using this skin. Didn't you do that one aswell?
yeah, i made a few for it. i worked with the dev for a while working out bugs
and adding somw features. i tried to encourage him to put out a "super oxe"
that added a performance mode like the yamaha tx802. the ability to
combine several single presets into one thick patch. sadly, he never showed much intrest. :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

As long as the feedback implementation is not fixed in oxe fm , it doesn't matter if it has a tx802 performance mode
Since all patches with feedback enabled operators will sound totally different compared to traditional dx/tx synths
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

layzer wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:54 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:09 am I'm using this skin. Didn't you do that one aswell?
yeah, i made a few for it. i worked with the dev for a while working out bugs
and adding somw features. i tried to encourage him to put out a "super oxe"
that added a performance mode like the yamaha tx802. the ability to
combine several single presets into one thick patch. sadly, he never showed much intrest. :shrug:
Yeah that would have been great. Oh well, still a great synth 8)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

The dev has released 1.0:

Version 1.0

Fix: Windows: When display settings were set to 150% scaling or higher, the plugin crashed
Fix: Waveform was displayed incorrectly when preset was initialized
Fix: Envelope could produce clicks when a key was released before the sustain point
Fix: Adjusted envelope attack and decay characteristics
Fix: A missing image prevented the mac installer from displaying properly in dark mode
Add: User manual available through menu item

This looks kind of nice. Will give it a shot.
Take care :wink:

Exakt looks really great, was playing around with it and hit kind of a wall when i couldn't find the control for the oscillator pitch. It's really promising but what I need is a per-operator control to tune an oscillator with both wide range as well as with precision.

I think RATE and OFFSET (Hz) might be the two per-op controls you're looking for.

xtra nice sound here in ableten live on win10.

Feature suggestions:

- envelope parameter knobs
- noise generator
find free samples and presets at
:troll: https://fatpassfilter.com

Definitely a nice little synth. There seems to be a bug with the envelopes though (in Renoise at least) it seems like the envelope release isn't always triggering correctly, resulting in clicks etc. It's noticeable if you look at cpu usage as each note pressed just adds to it, even if there is no sound and even at short release times.

skyscape wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 pm Definitely a nice little synth. There seems to be a bug with the envelopes though (in Renoise at least) it seems like the envelope release isn't always triggering correctly, resulting in clicks etc. It's noticeable if you look at cpu usage as each note pressed just adds to it, even if there is no sound and even at short release times.
Please let the dev know about this. I think they’ve worked on the envelopes some already, and they would probably want to fix this.

The dev has released 1.2:

Fix: The plugin crashed on both PC and Mac DAWs when more than one instance was added. There were also problems with sampling frequencies other than 44.1kHz. This has been fixed.
Fix: The rate and offset control values can be edited more precisely.

Anyone else having troubl running version 1.3 , 64 bit , vst 2
It refuses to instantiate
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”