vurt-modperf 4 08 june 2020 (noisy modular fart music)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

modperf 4 08 june 2020

doepfer square wave/multiple/

wasp filter/supercell/out
cinnamon filter/soma lyra8 delay/out
borg filter/prism/out

starts quiet, gets loud. you been warned :)

looks like this.
20200608_213045.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:scared: This should come with a panic button! :hihi: What can I say, except that it was a lot of fun listening. I always smile to myself when I see you have posted something new. :tu:

Erisian wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:40 pm :scared: This should come with a panic button! :hihi:
there was a warning :hihi:

What can I say, except that it was a lot of fun listening. I always smile to myself when I see you have posted something new. :tu:
not bad for a single square wave :)
thanks for listening, as always :hug:

Very difficult listening with headphones because the difference between quiet and loud parts is so dramatic and sudden that riding the volume control so I don't blow out my ears is very tricky.

Other than that, some very cool sounds. But I recommend anybody who listens to this to forget the cans and hook up some good speakers

wagtunes wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:51 pm Very difficult listening with headphones because the difference between quiet and loud parts is so dramatic and sudden that riding the volume control so I don't blow out my ears is very tricky.

Other than that, some very cool sounds. But I recommend anybody who listens to this to forget the cans and hook up some good speakers
ouf! yeah probably not awesome on headphones :o
hope i havent blown your ear drums :scared:

ive already added to this, where the dynamics are a little more subdued and the above becomes more of an element deep in the liquid ooze of more pad type stuff.
i may or may not upload :hihi:
see what happens next...

thanks for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”