New TC 3 and LP 3 Guitar sounds muddy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Brand new so forgive me if this is not the correct forum. I bought TC 3 and LP 3 and compared to TC 2 and LP 2 it always sounds like there is too much reverb. I can't get a totally clean twang like I did in the 2 versions. I have all reverb off, all echo off and it is nowhere near as clean as TC and LP 2. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you all for your input!!

what's TC 3 and LP 3? It would be great if you at least mentioned the full names of the products you're referring to.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Sorry if I wasn't specific. Those are the designations for the Ample VST guitars labeled AGTC and AGLP on the product page. They stand for Ample Guitar Telecaster and Ample Guitar Gibson Les Paul. I downloaded the upgrade to what they call TC 3 and LP 3 versions. I was previously using version 2 that sounds totally different. Version 2 is very clean and has a lot of presence where Version 3 has quite a bit of reverb or echo even when those effects are not being used. Thank you for taking your time.

I have the LP, and it is as dry as a bone when the effects are off. :shrug:
It's not in the least "twangy", either!

Return to “Instruments”