Plucks for chk071

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chknchkr is special. he can even tell yo mamma from his mamma standing side by side. :o
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

the synths...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It's like gazing into the past!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

it's the future!

Nothing will work unless it's Spire.

So my favorite was the first one (Viper, which I don't own) and the last one (Dune 3) said it sounded digital and almost PPG or, as I call it, glassy sounding.

I honestly had no idea Dune 3 could sound like that. I'm impressed.

The rest did nothing for me.

That's the thing, you can load any wavetable into DUNE and it will sound like that wavetable. Which is not to suggest that patch is using wavetables, it's just a general observation.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Thank you for sharing the synths as well. This was very entertaining. Would lie if I said I even had a clue of the origin of the sounds, but it's nice to give a blind listen to things once in a while.
Take care :wink:

AnX wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:18 amthe synths...
bloody hell. scorpion :o
id forgotten that!

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:06 pm So my favorite was the first one (Viper, which I don't own) and the last one (Dune 3) said it sounded digital and almost PPG or, as I call it, glassy sounding.

I honestly had no idea Dune 3 could sound like that. I'm impressed.

The rest did nothing for me.
it wasn't about the best sound, it was about so called "snappy envelopes" and one company sounding the same

Return to “Instruments”