ElectraX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where the funk is the official electra 2 thread? i want to ask the dev to re-instate these skins (shown below) because the current dull military grey gui makes me wanna top myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

sound sculptist

kenny saunders wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:59 am Where the funk is the official electra 2 thread? i want to ask the dev to re-instate these skins (shown below) because the current dull military grey gui makes me wanna top myself.
I agree. The grey scheme doesn't bother me as much as it bothers you, but I really loved the light theme. It was very comfortable for me to use, and had this cool weird effect which I really dig.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I also liked the other skins for the older version of Saurus that are available with the arp soundset.
saurus.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Examigan on Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Personally I think all Tone2 stuff need new GUIs done by a professional designer. But I know that won't happen.
That said I don't' mind the grey compared to the darker and white one, but choice is always good.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:04 pm http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?board=18.0

rsp
Thanks but I meant the one here at kvr I really cannot find it, I guess I used the wrong word when I said "official" Surprised no ones posted in it recently. edit it might be called electra 2 ive been searching for electrax...?

But its probably better to use the "official" one anyway.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Examigan wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:16 pm I also liked the other skins for the older version of Saurus that are available with the arp soundset.

saurus.jpg
yeah thats a nice theme,that'd look great on electra

I bet saytunes could create an awesome theme set for Tone2 synths

kenny saunders wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:58 pm
zvenx wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:04 pm http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?board=18.0

rsp
Thanks but I meant the one here at kvr I really cannot find it, I guess I used the wrong word when I said "official" Surprised no ones posted in it recently. edit it might be called electra 2 ive been searching for electrax...?

But its probably better to use the "official" one anyway.
Yeah Markus is 100% on his forum. Here is a huge hit and miss. And he is definitely encouraging people to use the one on his forum.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”