New releases coming from Plugin Alliance:

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fmr wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:45 am What about the Wolfgang Palm stuff?
That was supposed to be this quarter but seems to have dropped off the list or Dirk isn't counting it as "new" and so doesn't appear on this list because of that. I'm hoping it's the latter but it may well be porting the copy protection over isn't going well.

@Knifonium: Sounds nice.

Is it coincidence that the interface looks MS20-ish?

Looks like the hardware, no?

https://imgur.com/a/fOJKfD1

edit: probably not what you meant

ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner - Curious what this is going to be

Tantra2 hope it's less of a CPU hog than Tantra

gondii wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:00 am Looks like the hardware, no?

https://imgur.com/a/fOJKfD1

edit: probably not what you meant
Ah... I wasn't aware that it's actually modelled on something. :tu:

I'd been hoping for PA/Lindell to step into the arena with an API EQ, since I've ditched Waves recently.
This is great news!

:party: :party: :party:

Not sure they need to update the installation manager. Never had an issue with it. Download and installs in minutes 🤷‍♂️
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Looking forward to the Soma. I hope Dirk doesn't cut corners on it like he's done on others.
Last edited by ElevateAudio on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ramseysounds wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:36 pm Not sure they need to update the installation manager. Never had an issue with it. Download and installs in minutes 🤷‍♂️
It works fine for me too, however a complaint, justified I believe, is it doesn't tell you when they are actual updates compared to the versions you have installed.

rsp
sound sculptist

True. That would be worthwhile 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

zvenx wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:01 pm It works fine for me too, however a complaint, justified I believe, is it doesn't tell you when they are actual updates compared to the versions you have installed.
They did state that there will be some changes to the installation manager. I would be shocked if this wasn't on top of the list, if alone for the reason that I'm seeing it brought up all the time.

KNIF* Soma EQ also sounds very special

Looking forward to the API stuff and Gallien-Krueger bass amp, thought it's odd that they chose a model that wasn't in production long due to reliability issues. I've been playing through Gallien-Kruegers for 33 years and the Audified G-K emulation doesn't quite nail it.

15 game-changers
More BPM please

Return to “Effects”