Beethoven 5th reharmonized

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just used the first part imported to ChordwarePA. I only selected the key and clicked the 'Negative Harmony' button, and moved a few notes to the right octave. But I thought it sounded interesting.

https://soundcloud.com/chordwarepa/beethovnnh4

The reason for the audio quality is that it was recorded directly into Audacity using Audiobox, instead of taking the time to import and render in a daw.

Yes interesting.

Yes I normally use N H to borrow chords from, rather than make farcical, f'd up versions of timeless masterpieces! But it's fun for me sometimes.

Sorry, listening through only one ear is really annoying for me, and it looks like the track isn't downloadable so I don't have the option of (easily) fixing it myself. The first ten seconds was interesting enough that I'll try again if you can give me a two-channel version.

For fans of mono listening experience - in opposite to the enhanced stereo spectrum of philharmony usually.

ahanysz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:14 pm Sorry, listening through only one ear is really annoying for me, and it looks like the track isn't downloadable so I don't have the option of (easily) fixing it myself. The first ten seconds was interesting enough that I'll try again if you can give me a two-channel version.
I don't have time right now, but it's fine with me if you download the original midi file and make your own negative harmony version, which is also easy.

The original mp3 plays in both ears. Somehow the upload caused the problem.
Last edited by trewq on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Its not for me, but with the right sounds and a bit of editing I'm sure it would be amazing. Reharmonizing is hard, even for computers/daws. I was thinking of doing something similar myself but its daunting, and so I commend you for trying it
Find me on iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp etc.

Return to “Music Cafe”