Kontakt 6 GUI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Somewhere I have seen a small company offering all the knobs and sliders, something like a complete UI for a Kontakt instrument that I want to create.
Everything was there, just the sounds and wave had to be made by my selfe.
I don´t find it any more somehow.
May be there are companys offering something like this, for people, that can´t script Kontakt.

Any idea?

Thanks

bump

There was "Kontakt GUI Maker", by Rigid Audio. It doesn't seem to be offered on their site anymore though. Maybe Kontakt updates broke too many things?
There was also a pre-made Gui that had a bunch of effects and things already setup, and the developer allowed you to use it for your own instruments. I occasionally see instruments made with it. Can't think of the name at the moment, is this maybe what you mean?

Just remembered the name, here it is - https://www.exoticstates.com/photosynthesis/engine

Ha, I was quicker!

PS: that's what my miss often says...

Thanks a lot people😊

Man, would I love to see NI update the Kontakt GUI. So, so cramped and outdated. And ugly.

menthol wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:53 pm Man, would I love to see NI update the Kontakt GUI. So, so cramped and outdated. And ugly.
Native Instruments gets less appealing by the day for me. A new upgraded Kontakt gui is all I want at this point but that's not happening anytime soon so the good news is I won't be spending any money with them for a while.

Return to “Instruments”