The Delay debate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Biscotto wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:27 pm Has anyone had a problem buying from Surreal Machine website lately from US?
Trying to pay either with PayPal or Visa and it’s not working at all.

They’re having a great 50% discount on the Bundle or individual plugins.

I can’t buy them :bang:
The dev is a member here, his username is 'soma'. Try sending him a DM

I compared Modnetic with the new Lander and Lander wins hands down, they have comparable features.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Valhalla Delay is very flexible, also like some of the D16 delays.

Nasty DLA
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

nonstatic wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:18 am
Biscotto wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:27 pm Has anyone had a problem buying from Surreal Machine website lately from US?
Trying to pay either with PayPal or Visa and it’s not working at all.

They’re having a great 50% discount on the Bundle or individual plugins.

I can’t buy them :bang:
The dev is a member here, his username is 'soma'. Try sending him a DM
Thank you :tu:
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

I have too many delays

^No no you must buy them all. You simply must! :x :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Sigmund by d16 comes free with the current edition of beat magazine if you don’t have it already.

FapFilter wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:59 am
Of course i sometimes miss Dubstation which sometimes fits a mix just perfectly

It really does. I've had a license since 2005 and still use it regularly, through the various updates.

I know I've been harping on about Audiority for a few days - in various places - but I'll definitely be acquiring their Plexitape as it is on sale right now. It sounds great and can be used just for some lofi tape saturation, if you like that kind of thing.

Otherwise, I've always been a fan of simple and clean digital delays. Sandman Pro is a favourite for sound design also.

General purpose and vibe seem to bring me back to Replika XT and Logic's Tape Delay. Special-sauce duties given over to Sandman Pro and RP-Delay :tu:

gondii wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:28 am Sigmund by d16 comes free with the current edition of beat magazine if you don’t have it already.
Will this work with the download version or print only?

maschinelf wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:46 pm Will this work with the download version or print only?
I assume you mean digital. Yes it works for either version.

Too many excellent delays to name.

Return to “Effects”