Parawave Rapid crashes FL Studio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am trying demo of Rapid. But it keeps crashing my whole FL Studio.
Anyone else using Rapid with FL Studio? Is it working good with you?

It does not crash if it happens to open. It only crashes while loading/opening the Rapid VST. Maybe the demo version is older or something?

I think the Rapid is very interesting! But this constantly crashing is very bad = can’t really use it :(

I'm using Rapid almost daily in FL Studio 20.7 and it doesn't crash. Which version of FL Studio are you using and which version is the demo of Rapid? I'm not at home, but later I'll post here which versions I'm using! Rapid is a great synth and I never had problems with it in FL Studio.

clipnotic wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:19 am I'm using Rapid almost daily in FL Studio 20.7 and it doesn't crash. Which version of FL Studio are you using and which version is the demo of Rapid? I'm not at home, but later I'll post here which versions I'm using! Rapid is a great synth and I never had problems with it in FL Studio.
Same here, however, i didn't use the demo. So it could be related to that. No crashes with the full version in the latest versions of FL Studio

So, I'm using FL Studio 20.7.1 Build 1773 and Rapid 1.7.0.2 on a Predator system with Win10 and it works fine!

I seem to have FL Studio 20.7 (the 20.7.1 is the most latest update I think... need to update to it!).
But good to hear the full version of Rapid is working fine :)

Did you try the 'use fixed size buffers' setting of the vst? If I remember correctly FL Studio sets this up automagicly with some of them. The demo might not be included. Also my PC is currently not available so cannot check.

Rapid works fine with FL Studio here. Never had a crash or any other issues. :shrug:

Crashing while the plugin GUI is opening might indicate a graphics issue.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”