Two piano pieces by Jérémie Lhomme

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

How are you doing?

I wrote those two short piano pieces and wanted to know what you think. ;)

I hope you’ll enjoy them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and maybe comment.

https://soundcloud.com/j-r-mie-lhomme/op-6-farewell

https://soundcloud.com/j-r-mie-lhomme/op-7-n1

Cheers,

Man, i love your stuff! This are excellent pieces of piano music. Your skills are very, very high. It's like listening to some schubert/chopin/rachmaninov mixture such kind of stuff! I didn't say this easily but your compositions for piano are technically brilliant and musically some of the best "new classic" i heard in a while.

Thank you Jérémie! Love it!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Enjoyed it. Some talent on show here.

@mladi Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and write such a kind comment. It means a lot to me since I'm trying to work in this field. Writing music can be a lonely process before you get any type of recognition, so it' nice to feel supported. ;)

@Bansaw I'm really glad you liked it. I appreciate you taking the time to comment to let me know. :)

8opus wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:08 pm @mladi Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and write such a kind comment. It means a lot to me since I'm trying to work in this field. Writing music can be a lonely process before you get any type of recognition, so it' nice to feel supported. ;)
I can't see why you could not work in this field. I listen to the other pieces you wrote and they all are on the same high level. Very beautiful intimate solo piano (tho as a musician i can easily "hear" that your compositions would also work in a bigger arrangement).

I can only advice plz don't give up and start sending your works to some exquisite labels (If you didn't done that already i have to ask: What you are waiting for?)You surely will get signed. No doubt. :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Very nice. Can I ask what VST is this, sounds good.

@mladi Thank you :) I will definitely follow your advice and try to not be afraid of contacting good labels or publishers. I will keep you posted if I get some answers.

@handshaker I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for commenting. ;) Here's the link to what I'm using: https://synthogy.com/index.php/products ... -concert-d

Very good. That piano sounds excellent by the way.

I listened to the Opus 7 bit. Very accomplished writing. Piano's nice.

So many reviews and not a single thumb up. Please allow me to change that! Excellent compositions, very well played. Congratulations, keep up the great work :clap:

Incredible
Find me on iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp etc.

@empphryio Thank you very much!

@jancivil I appreciate it! ;)

@enCiphered Thank you so much for the comment and the thumb up. :)

@The_Tired_Horizon I truly appreciate the sub and the repost :) Thank you!!! ^^

Amazing playing!!So much expression and passion.Respect to you my friend

@noylis I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for your kind comment. ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”