My mixing, now with reverb. What do you think?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Authors William Strauss and Neil Howe, in their 1991 book Generations, define the social generation of boomers as that cohort born from 1943 to 1960, who were too young to have any personal memory of World War II, but old enough to remember the postwar American High before John F. Kennedy's assassination.[27] In Ontario, Canada, David Foot, author of Boom, Bust and Echo: Profiting from the Demographic Shift in the 21st century (1997), defined a Canadian boomer as someone born from 1947 to 1966, the years in which more than 400,000 babies were born. However, he acknowledges that that is a demographic definition, and that culturally, it may not be as clear-cut.

from Wikipedia.

Googly Smythe wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:08 pm
Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:49 am The "baby boomer generation" is a thing from the (British) newspapers in the 1980s i think.
So far as that goes, do your bit to save the planet by not using so much electricity making music.
</rant>
You can kiss my ass Googly.

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:49 am The "baby boomer generation" is a thing from the (British) newspapers in the 1980s i think.
Seriously, get your facts straight.
Boomers are that generation born in the late forties, early fifties. They're called boomers because of the boom in births when the second world war ended and the troops returned home to their wives.
And sea levels aren't rising because of melting ice-caps.
Yes they are. Melting ice caps and melting glaciers.

And so-called "green energy" is more detrimental to the environment that burning fossil fuels. So far as that goes, do your bit to save the planet by not using so much electricity making music.
</rant>
I've got fibromyalgia because EDIT: O.T.T.

For 38 years i thought it was normal what you'd expect living in this society.
Last edited by Spring Goose on Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

And so-called "green energy" is more detrimental to the environment that burning fossil fuels. So far as that goes, do your bit to save the planet by not using so much electricity making music.
</rant>
Are you off your f-ing rocker?

Renewable energy for example wind farms is more detrimental than burning fossil fuels?

</rant>
I don't have any kids.

As per already said, i'm not in charge of this society.

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:38 am
Sorry Googly, i didn't mean you to get caught in the crossfire. I'm sorry if i offended you or upset you.
No?

What next Googly? Will you telling me that genes aren't real?

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:58 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:17 pm
I gotta ask. How old are you?
40. How old are you?
63 this November. Explains why you don't know when the baby boomer generation was. You're too young.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 pm
Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:58 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:17 pm
I gotta ask. How old are you?
40. How old are you?
63 this November. Explains why you don't know when the baby boomer generation was. You're too young.
I saw it on tv, but my memory must've changed it whilst i was asleep!

Last edited by Spring Goose on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:07 pmI've got fibromyalgia because a generation of selfish c*nts preceded me.
Lots of people find relief from this with lifestyle changes :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”