Good forum for buying used hardware?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Know about eBay and Reverb along with local stuff like LetGo and Craigslist. Are there any go to forums for you guys for buying used hardware? Buy/Sell on here is all software as far as I can tell.

Trying to get a little hardware set up going and would love to go used.

Facebook marketplace is your best bet, IME. Things like Craigslist, secondly.

Other than those, you could try forums like Gearslutz..? I’ve heard good things about that aspect there, though I’m not a member, so can’t personally recommend it.

Gearslutz.

I usually check Muffwiggler first. It's mostly modular (and mostly Eurorack) but people often do sell other hardware there.

if german users read this, there is a german forum and some years ago, I bought there many old and new hardware for good prices and in good contition, but this area is only visible after login and I wasn't there since years ...

https://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/

Sold HW once on GS, all went well, FWIW
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Gearslutz, thegearpage (guitar stuff mostly, they also have a modeling and rack section for used sales) and Talkbass.com for bass focused gear.
My Setup: Rosce LG3005 & Yamaha CP4 - Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 - Dell XPS15 - GigPerformer - Komplete 12 - Behringer XR18

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”