vurt-pandemix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 pm When I right clicked and opened this in a new tab (didn't read any of the thread prior) I was going to guess 17 minutes for the track. I was off by quite a bit in either direction whether 11 or 30.
trying to work on things for an album length thing, if i can get a few 10/15 min pieces that are good enough, may as well throw it on bandcamp and become stinking filthy rich on my royalties :lol:
Anyway, some awesome sounds on this, albeit an overdubbed track so probably no way to duplicate this, not that any of your stuff is easy to duplicate, I imagine.
i try not to think about it :hihi:
why would i want to do the same thing again? ive done it :)
One day, if I become stupidly wealthy, I'm going to ask you to spec out your whole setup for me and I'm going to duplicate it right down to the module.
you do know im not stupidly wealthy.
or anywhere near it. ok, teh main bulk of the machine was one windfall. but everything additional has been saved for over time. also now i have the grandchild, its slowed down a bit :o :hihi:
but im a little embarrassed youd want to emulate me right down to the circuit level :oops:

i think a bit part of my sound comes from what you and i refer to as "gummy bears"
if any american would like to send me some of those...

also @elxsound.

before i believed id have money for a modular, i too went on a pedals spree, bought some nice ones too :D
not only can you obviously use them on the modular output, but there are modules that allow you to drop them anywhere in the chain :)
of course, modulation is only possible with those with cv or midi capabilities.
but hands on in good enough.

(i also like to send the guitar through the synth)

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:35 pm also @elxsound.

before i believed id have money for a modular, i too went on a pedals spree, bought some nice ones too :D
not only can you obviously use them on the modular output, but there are modules that allow you to drop them anywhere in the chain :)
of course, modulation is only possible with those with cv or midi capabilities.
but hands on in good enough.

(i also like to send the guitar through the synth)
Good to thing to consider... I'm only eyeing ones that have one or both (Chase Bliss have both, and it seems Hologram Electronics have Midi/Sync but not CV).

And good thing to be self aware... Gateway within a Gateway (probably more Inception than Stargate and worked in with GAS).

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm
its nice you think i know whats going on :hihi:
:lol:
vurt wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm lets see if i can break it down...

plaits
modulation on morph and timbre. seq to pitch.
out put one :lyra delay: (modulation on feedback) to xfader.

square wave (pitch by sample and hold) to vca mixer
cloud generator saw (seq to picth) to wasp filter(cut off modulated by lfo) to vca mixer.
mixer single out to sem filter, modulated by lfo, to erbe verb with size modulated by lfo
to second xfader in put.

cross fader to panner, to out put to two mixer channels.

second plaits out to polivoks filter, cut off modulated by lfo, to supercell.
out to two mixer channels.

smoke, then have a noodle.

the cross fader panner and square wave, plus the wasp filter and sem and the vca mixer are all doepfer.
Thanks for the breakdown :tu:
you know a lot of interesting people :o 8)
It's true about the interesting people, the homes on the course where I work are exceedingly costly,
generally the people who own them have some interesting story behind how they are able to do
that. Dennis is no exception. He's pretty funny, his company has made enough money to last his
family for generations, yet due to his up-bringing, he is loathe to spend it, so much that it's comical.
Until recently he drove this old POS Oldsmobile cutlass for about the last 30 yrs probably.
It looked like crap, but get inside the thing and you would see that it only had about 12k orig miles on it.
He had to get rid of it finally, as his wife refused to ride in it. :lol:

so we're doomed! :o
Ahh, so you do get my meaning then. :lol:

*For reals, while not quite doomsday, what he had to say was not encouraging, timetable-wise.

-Cheers

The looper seems to be the gear of choice presently. Interesting sound sculptures you create here - demanding but straight forward.

Great mash of sounds vurt. I can hear you channelling your inner grandchild on this...
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

have to say this is very rich in terms of sound design :)

You keep feeling like *something* is about to happen :D

This sounds like an abatoir on planet Nduthrox. Laser cutters, Mbobwl meat.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Return to “Music Cafe”