Where to findTerratec Komplexer serial number ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was going to have another go at installing Komplexer on Windows 10 using the 32 bit version and J bridge but I can't find my serial number and I can't remember where it is. Does anyone know where it is usually located ? :help: :pray:

Arcvidean.

Double post.

Hi, in my copy of Komplexer 2 sheets of paper were included inside the actual product box.
On one of them you can find the required serial number.

Lutz

Thanks, I was afraid of that as I can't find mine. :dog:

Arcvidean.

See your PM! :wink:

Lutz

Double post again.
Last edited by Arcvidean on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the help. I managed to find the serial no and Komplexer is now installed and running in Cubase 10 using Jbridge. Thanks also to whoever devised the Registry fix that allowed installation. :tu: :D

Arcvidean.

I tried to get it work a while ago. I have serial but could not get it to work. I remember that newer windows needed some trick. Could you tell the registry fix. It would be nice to get this working again.

This is the link viewtopic.php?p=3650136#3650136 if you scroll down the first page you'll find what you need posted by Losan. Good luck and hope it works. I found that I had the Gui blanking out when you moved from the Keyboard to Main page and back again which was remedied by closing the Gui and reopening it again but when I went into Options and clicked on Fixed Gui size the problem went away.

Arcvidean.

I know this thread is old, but I have exactly the same problem:
Installation CD, box, manual - all there, but I can't find the paper with the serial.
Lutz, it looked like you were able to help...?

Return to “Instruments”