(Cover)Chris Isaak - Wicked Game By PanosK

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello you guys i hope everyone is fine.
I felt like making a cover so i did.

https://soundcloud.com/panos-kostagiann ... -by-panosk

cool. nice vocals. would have been epic if you could have added the pitch bendy guitar bits.
tape broke at the end? lol
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:08 pm cool. nice vocals. would have been epic if you could have added the pitch bendy guitar bits.
Thanks for listening.The guitar is from a YouTube video i only sang it

very good vocals. well done.
a bit of reverb on the guitar would have been nice to push it back a bit. it seems more "forward" than the vocal.
nice job tho. :tu:

Bansaw wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:06 pm very good vocals. well done.
a bit of reverb on the guitar would have been nice to push it back a bit. it seems more "forward" than the vocal.
nice job tho. :tu:
Thanks for taking the time to listen

Came back for another listen, great vocals. I would go for collaboration on this and add some real for guitar and bass.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

noylis wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:24 pm
layzer wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:08 pm cool. nice vocals. would have been epic if you could have added the pitch bendy guitar bits.
Good vocals. Really enjoyable to listen to. Could you link to the youtube video?

empphryio wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:28 am
Good vocals. Really enjoyable to listen to. Could you link to the youtube video?
There is no you-tube video only the sound-cloud link.Thanks for listening

noylis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:50 pm
I mean the guitar part? You wrote up above, "The guitar is from a YouTube video..."

empphryio wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:12 pm
noylis wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:50 pm
I mean the guitar part? You wrote up above, "The guitar is from a YouTube video..."
Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4g6eTzTEQ

noylis,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your recording: before I heard it, I thought it would be rough to compete with the original vocals, because Chris Isaak did some great vocals on his song. I have to say your vocals are virtually as good as the original, so that was impressive! Curious about the guitar, did you loop it? OK, I hear the video; it sounds like it was looped somehow. Very good job, especially the vocals! What state or country are you from? I am always curious about that when someone comments regarding my music.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:49 am noylis,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your recording: before I heard it, I thought it would be rough to compete with the original vocals, because Chris Isaak did some great vocals on his song. I have to say your vocals are virtually as good as the original, so that was impressive! Curious about the guitar, did you loop it? OK, I hear the video; it sounds like it was looped somehow. Very good job, especially the vocals! What state or country are you from? I am always curious about that when someone comments regarding my music.
Sorry for the late reply but this forum does not give me notifications i dont know why i didnt mess with the settings.I am from Greece the guitar is from a youtube video i posted above no looping.I sang it in one go and it was the first time i recorded this song, I always loved it but never recorded it before.Glad you like it and thanks

Return to “Music Cafe”