Do fabfilter ever have sales for individual plugins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Every time they have a sale it seems to be only bundles.

Sporadically, usually specific plug instead of the whole catalog thou

I think Saturn is on sale at Audio Deluxe right now (sometimes individual resellers have sales) - also log in and check everyplugin's prices because they are often good!

You get individual plug discounts in your fabfilter account when you register at least 1 thing. More of a custom bundle building deal, you get more discount for more plugs bought at one time. The number of stuff you got in your account doesn't change the discount there so you can buy like the micro filter to make an account then buy any plugs you like bundled cheap.

edit... so the more stuff you got in your account the cheaper the custom bundle deals get. Nevermind my lying ass.
Last edited by Armagibbon on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, is it worth to pay for MicroFilter (29$) to get the discount on more expensive plugs (say, ProQ, ProC etc.). In other words, how much is the discount for, say, ProQ2, after you buy MicroFilter?
Thanks a lot

I belive it was established that the more plugs you have actually do change how much discount you get, probably based on the worth of those plugins.

For the record:
I have Saturn, Timeless 2, Volcano 2 and Pro-Q2,
If I select Pro-R in my logged in account, I get 25% off (and 30% off with the summer sale)

Kinh wrote:Every time they have a sale it seems to be only bundles.

They had ocassional sales of individual plugins in the past - the two FF plugins I have (Timeless 2 and Saturn) I both got during a 50% off sale.

The discount for the user-account is not much to write home about imo.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

mrj1nx wrote:I belive it was established that the more plugs you have actually do change how much discount you get, probably based on the worth of those plugins.

For the record:
I have Saturn, Timeless 2, Volcano 2 and Pro-Q2,
If I select Pro-R in my logged in account, I get 25% off (and 30% off with the summer sale)
Same here, having only the first two of those three plugins...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

JoMas wrote:Hi, is it worth to pay for MicroFilter (29$) to get the discount on more expensive plugs (say, ProQ, ProC etc.). In other words, how much is the discount for, say, ProQ2, after you buy MicroFilter?
Thanks a lot
Not much. You only start to get a real discount 25% or so after you have purchased a few bigger ones.

Aw damn I didn't know that. I just always had most of their stuff and the biggest discount I ever got was like 40-50%. Only thing of theirs I don't own is pro-r and I get 50% on that.

Gonna edit my first post for being so wrong and shitty.

Don't be so harsh on yourself.

It's also not that simple - as you can see above

e.g. owning Saturn and Timeless 2 give you the same discount
as owning Saturn and Timeless 2 AND Volcano 2 AND PRoQ2
(I can only count to three b.t.w., it seems :dog: :oops: (see my post above))

So it's not like your discount increases with every new FF plugin you get.

That's the reason I still didn't bought a plugin from them, the current summer sale still does only offer 25% for bundles. Money is not the problem, I could pay the full prices, but I'm only interested in one plugin from them and I have patience. :D

clipnotic wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:44 amI have patience. :D
I can see that. 3 years is nothing at all to you.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I found the plugin I want just some weeks ago, but I know the company since years :D

EDIT:
And the price for that plugin is to high, I still have alternatives and after testing, it could only bring me 5%-10% more quality.

I have ProC2 for sale if anyone is interested!

Return to “Effects”