Touch The Universe Group Buy 2020 | Last Chance to Grab all the Soundsets at 90% Off!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you can send to me......
my email username begins with rsp

rsp
sound sculptist

thanks!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Guys, I am discontinuing the following products

Celestial Spheres for Halion Sonic and HSS and for Directwave. ONLY Celestial Spheres for Halion will be available henceforth. If anyone desires for Halion Sonic, please shoot me an email, after i send out all the soundsets.

Edit* I am also discontinuing

Ambient Dreamtime and Luscious Bass for LUSH 101, which will be replaced simply by Cloud Layers, which contains therin.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Great that you seem to be out of the danger zone, and nice to see the change in direction regarding the sale (Much fairer like this) :tu:

Any idea how long the sale will last?

Touch The Universe wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:32 pm Can I get a volunter from anyone in the 40-50 dollar tier to be the first to receive the soundsets? I need to send out an email to you within an hour and get a quick response back, asap (required please)
When you said an hour, you meant. ? :)
(Einstein's time dilation)
rsp
sound sculptist

Haha, apologies. I started talking to some friends and got wrapped up.

I also underestimated how long consolidating 16 pages of code would take.

$Products[] = "TTU Group Buy Bundle 2020,TTU Group Buy Bundle 2020,USD=0.00,Melodic Enchantment Soundset:Orbital Momentum Expansion:Afterglow Holograms Expansion for Hive:Cosmic Harmony Expansion for Hive:Serene Worlds Expansion:Serene Galaxy Soundset:Serene Dimensions Soundset:Serene Universe Soundset:Serene Horizon Sound Bank:Serene Skies Expansion for Diversion:Serene Dreams Expansion for Diversion:Serene Bliss Expansion for Diversion:Skyward Cinematics Soundset:Zen Starfields Soundset for Spire:Harmonic Singularity Expansion for Diva:Spherical Harmonics:Northern Lights Soundset:Geodesic Frequencies Soundset for Rapid:Holographic Universe Expansion:Earthshine Soundset:Dream Worlds Soundset:Harmonic Stars Expansion:Sonic Bliss Expansion for Dune:Dream Dimensions Library for Omnisphere:Fifth State of Matter Expansion for Dune 3:Ethereal Electronics Library for Omnisphere:Cherry Blossoms Expansion for Virus TI Snow:Cloud Layers Ultra Soundset:Electric Universe Expansion:Nimbus Soundset for Largo:Celestial Spheres Halion 1:Celestial Spheres Halion 2:Celestial Spheres Halion 3:Celestial Spheres Halion 4,2,0,1440,MAILCHIMP=2ac8ab4d45*DOWNTEMP=hive-soundset-afterglow-holograms-success.html*REDIRECT=1";

I am ready to test, but, in order for this to work, I NEED to create a paypal button, which I just tried to do and it will NOT let me create a FREE button, can ya believe that, SO, there are two solutions, I have now.

I need to create a paypal button with 0.01 cents, but, guess what, everyone would have to make another payment of a penny just so the button will work.

My webmaster just installed the new cart into my system, there is likely a way to send them out at once after I import the emails into the system, but it will take further time to learn.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:15 pm I am ready to test, but, in order for this to work, I NEED to create a paypal button, which I just tried to do and it will NOT let me create a FREE button, can ya believe that, SO, there are two solutions, I have now.

I need to create a paypal button with 0.01 cents, but, guess what, everyone would have to make another payment of a penny just so the button will work.

My webmaster just installed the new cart into my system, there is likely a way to send them out at once after I import the emails into the system, but it will take further time to learn.
I don't mind being the guinea pig to pay the $0.01 if it means I get some presets to play with sooner.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I will wait for you to finish your importation.
That is option 2 instead of the further paypal payment correct?
rsp
sound sculptist

That is correct! That might be ready soon!

I am waiting to hear from WatchTheGuitar on how the new button works :)

TTU Youtube

I am just going to go ahead and send stuff out one by one. I'll make some coffee :)

Zvenx, or anyone else, I'd like to try out my net cart now, so I will be sending you guys your soundsets now.

Once I now the cart works, I'll begin sending them out in mass. Hopefully you are still around here for the next few minutes zvenx.

TTU Youtube

Zvenx, please check your email when a get a chance ;)

TTU Youtube

Yes I got an email but alas no links in it :)
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Thanks, check again now, my friend :)

TTU Youtube

New email came with links.
Let me start downloading to make sure the links work.
rsp
sound sculptist

That's what I got too, a blank page. I need to hear from my webmaster, but I found another way. I tested and it works!! Let me know asap please :)

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”